Fixed?

Authors note thing-

Btw Thunderlanes new form, for reference, would look like the pony of shadows mixed with Ahuizotl so it makes it easier to understand. Ahuizotl (I thought it was spelt Awizoto💀) Is the blue thing with many arms from Daring Doo's adventures idk if you remember. Also I watched the g5 movie, bro it feels so weird but like it was alright.
⚠️Slight spoilers⚠️ BUT WHERE WERE THE DAMN WINDOGOES!!??! I thought they were supposed to like cover Equestria in snow cause the lack of harmony between all 3 types of ponies?!? I was also hoping to see discord but ig not😭🤚🏽 Also Princess Celestial and Luna, ain't they immortal cause like they've been around since the start of civilisation so shouldn't they be alive? Or do they just have a much bigger life time. They kinda disappeared in the ending of g4 season 9, sooo. Are the dead?🧍‍♀️. Ok back to the story im getting way off track.
I just have a bunch of questions that I don't think anyone can answer.

Thunderlanes P.O.V-

I was orbited, no, I was trapped in a dark abyss of coldness. It felt so quiet to the point where I could hear my blood flow through my body, I could hear my heart beat and feel my pulse. It felt as if everything has been magnified to a certain point where this began to drive me mad in a few seconds, I couldn't handle this. Was this the price for not doing my part in the deal?
"Help me" I endlessly mumbled to myself know damn well no one could hear me, I think.
I knew I didn't deserve to be saved but I continued to just hope.
The manipulation of "it" overflowed me, drowning me, consuming me. I didn't know how else to explain it. I felt like I was slowly drowning deeper and deeper into water, and I didn't know which way was up or which way was down. Panic flowed through my blood as blurred visions began to come back.
My body, or my fake form. Was fighting Twilights fiends, they were fighting well but it wouldn't last long. They'll run out of energy, whereas "it" is endlessly fuelled. "It" would not run out of energy.
Some part of me wanted to resist, and try stop the fake form from continuing to fight. Even though I knew I would never be strong enough to stop it.
But the other part of me was so drained I couldn't go any further. I felt so drained, I just wanted to close my eyes and have a long deep sleep....

Pinkies P.O.V-

Everything was happening so quickly ngl, BAM there was a hit that almost got me and CRASH another one that almost got me. In this situation my pinkie sense rlly came in handy but it this continued for a long period of time, I'm not sure how my friends and I would cope.
True my high bloody sugar levels give me alot of body fuel but even if I do last longer, I can't do magic like Twilight or fly super fast like Rainbow. So in the end I wasn't gonna be much use.
Talking about Rainbow, I had a growing sickening feeling in my stomach wondering if Rainbow was okay, we don't know the effects of Thunderlanes magic. I always try to think in a positive way but right now, there nothing positive to think about. I mean, at least Discord and Fluttershy are fine, Fluttershy's strength will return as long as she rests. So that's something positive.

Twilight: "PINKIE! I THINK I'VE GOT A PLAN. I NEED YOU AND RARITY TO GO GET RAINBOW, I CAN STAY AND HOLD OFF WITH APPLEJACK AND SOARIN! JUST TRUST ME PLEASE, I'LL EXPLAIN AFTER JUST GO GET DASH"

Although I thought Rainbow had to rest, I trusted Twilights judgment. I turned my head to look at Rarity to find her waiting for me to go get Dash
We both ran back to where Discord was.
All this running, jumping and action is starting to make me tired. I just wanna lie down and rest but right now there's no guarantee we will all get out of here alive and healthy. I gotta do my part, but it's all so draining.
At the end of the tunnel Rarity and I were running in I saw discord sitting down watching over Rainbow and Fluttershy, he spotted Rarity and I and I watched him as his face went all confused and worried.
I ran to him and stopped to catch my breath along with Rarity.

Discord: "d-did Twilight and- W-where is everyone, are they okay?" Discord asked, his face was filled with panic.
Rarity: "Twilight, Applejack and everyone are okay. Not sure how much longer they can hold off although. Twilight told us to bring Rainbow, I'm not sure what she's thinking but I trust Twi"
"How's Dashie doing?" I said. Discord explained how she is conscious but isn't sure she can properly stand and fly.

Continuing to follow Twilights plan I made sure for them to bring back Dash. By then I mean Discord and Rarity, I stayed behind with fluttershy as she was awake. Yes, I would've liked to go back to the fight and help my friends but Discord insisted of going there to help. I really hope Twilights plan works or else we're gonna be in huge trouble.

Twilights P.O.V-

I heard my name being called and turned around to see Rarity and Discord with Rainbow. I assume pinkie stayed back with Fluttershy. I guess it's good, if my plan doesn't work Discord's powers would come in handy. That is, assuming he's regained his powers.
"RAINBOW" I called to my friend.
Rainbow: "I'm fine, what's the plan?"

I explained the plan to Rainbow whilst Soarin, Flash and Applejack held off Thunderlane (ngl, kinda forgot Flash was here💀🤚🏽)
Rainbow nodded in agreement as I explained and she went off to start. This was a long stretched plan and I don't know what will happen if it doesn't work but I pray it does

Rainbows P.O.V-

I separated myself from my friends as I called out Thunderlanes name. I watched as the shadowy figure turned its head towards me with a furious look on its face as it begain to run towards me with the intention of hurting me I assume. I knew the plan but that didn't stop me from backing up out of fright. I took deep breaths as the creature Continued to run towards me. It reached its hand out attempting to grab me, some part of me wanted to fly up and start attacking this thing but I knew I couldn't. It would be quicker ngl but not efficient.
In my peripheral vision I could see a twilight with her wing out preparing for a surprise attack and use a magic technique she thinks may work. Key words being "think".
I felt the cold presence of the creatures Smokey dark hand grab and and pull me up
"Hurry twilight...." Mumbled to myself .

A white giant flash blinded me and I fell into the ground out of its hand and felt the earth suddenly shake aggressively couldn't see anything. Did Twilight do the spell? Did it work? Before I could call out to anyone the world, my vision, went black. Once again....

Word count: 1239

GUYS IM LITERALLY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE NO EXUSE, IM SO SORRY
P.S, i haven't written much fluffy love cute stuff between soarin And rainbowdash and I'm so sorry about that but I will try do it next chapter. I'm also thinking about the last chapter having a time skip to where they may have children and they're grown up maybe???? Idk but yeah, you guys can leave suggestions.