Awkwardness

Rainbow's P.O.V~

OMG, this is so awkward. My stomach tightened as I saw my friends staring at us in shock of what they have walked in on. I panicked as this is probably the worst thing to ever happen. I hated this I just wanted to disappear at this point

Soarin's P.O.V~

Oh crap! Was the door not locked. I don't wanna say I'm ashamed but I am so embarrassed. What will Rainbow's friends think? How's Rainbow going to react! One thing for certain is that her friends will tease her about this for a long time. They all just stood there in silence and shock, I looked at Rainbow and she was biting her lip limiting any eye contact with her friends. She whispered to me,

Rainbow: Get off, move off. Now!                          "Oh, Rarity was the first to speak,                          Rarity: "So is this just you two hanging out as 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' again," she said sarcastically.      Pinkie: OMG, SOARINDASH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!                                                     Applejack: Well, I'll be darned                               Twilight: Do you need for us to come back another time? You seem to be turning awfully red         

I look over at Rainbow and in fact, her face is turning bright red as she looks towards the ground. I hear her sigh and look up like she's collecting every bit of braveness she has in her to speak,

Rainbow: Um, no. It's fine, what do you want?  Fluttershy: Uh. We were wondering, you know if it's not too much trouble of course -um- if you want to come to the Crystal Empire to assist with a new spell that Princess Celestia assigned Twilight and Sunburst. Unless you're busy of course.                                                        Rainbow: "No, it's fine. I'll come, ugh" she said looking at me. I signalled her with a nod right before she left.                                                                                                                                                  Discord: *Pops out of nowhere* "well, isn't this an interesting sight. Soarin Skies, a famous well-known Wonderbolt kissing Rainbow Dash, the fastest pony to ever come out of Ponyville. What a sight, the Wonderbolt fans will be roaring with excitement and-                    Applejack: DISCORD.                                              Discord: Oh, you guys are no fun                          Fluttershy: "Discord" She said raising one eyebrow                                                                        Discord: "fine" *disappears*

That was quite odd but that's Discord for ya. Just thought about it and he has the ability to watch with no pony even knowing, the thought that he could always be watching just scares the crap out of me. Both Rainbow and I flew away as she went with her friends and I flew away home and honestly, I left feeling so uncomfortable, TBH It's gotta be really awkward between Rainbow and her friends right now

Rainbow's P.O.V~

Ugh, it's so awkward between me and my friends on the train. I see them all whispering to each other and looking at me as if I was a display at some museum. Someone finally speaks.

Rarity: "Soooo...... What's going on between you and Soarin huh?" she asked with anticipation and with a grin on her face. "Look, what you saw isn't as it seems. I-It was an accident. We didn't mean to" I lied. Fluttershy: "Don't do that....." she said quietly almost whispering "Huh" Fluttershy: "We saw you kissing him and It didn't seem like an accident. How can you deny it and call it an 'accident' or deny the fact that you like him? You could be hurting his feelings and it's despicable" She replied raising her voice almost yelling. "W-What? You're such a hypocrite! Look at you and Discord, you can't even have an honest conversation anymore since the Gala! Don't give me advice when you can't even do it yourself!" I replied heavily Fluttershy: "No, it's different. From what I see you're using Soarin for pleasure or for attention! Typical Rainbowdash! "Is that what you think? I'm leaving!"

The others just looked at our heavy fight in shock, as I walked away I heard sobbing. I turned around, it was Fluttershy.        Fluttershy: "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me, I didn't mean anything I said" Pinkie Pie: "Well it sure sounded like you did"     "I was wrong too, forgive me?" Fluttershy: "No, you were right about Discord and me"

We later led a peaceful journey to the Crystal Empire. On the way, I thought deeply about what Fluttershy said. Maybe she was right, maybe it's time to come clean. Ugh I'm not the best at this stuff I will agree, but I'll give it time, I'll give us time.

Soarin's P.O.V~

Ahh. I still feel so awkward flying home, I think I might be sick. I mean, at least now Rainbow can tell them what has really been happening since she owes them an explanation and all. As I approached my house I notice a black letter in my mailbox. I immediately start opening it in case it's an emergency, I started frantically reading it.

LETTER:

I saw you and Rainbow together so don't act like it didn't happen. I saw you clear as day. This is a warning and if you don't do as I say there will be consequences. Stay away from her or you both will pay the price of the downside, and I won't be nice about it. Do as I or you guys won't suffer, anyone who interferes will be next. If you tell anyone anything, you won't be safe. Heave my warning and stay away from Rainbow.

It wasn't signed with a name, but I didn't need a name to know who wrote this. Who is jealous of us? Spitfire. Who has been spying on us? Spitfire. Who is crazy enough to threaten me? Spitfire. It's 100% crystal clear who this is. Spitfire.

~945 Words~