Plus one

Quick AF writers note~

So I know my story is actually getting views please please please comment something, anything I don't care. And idea, or what I need to work on or even just a full stop or random letter. Do it, do it now.

Soarin's P.O.V~

I received it, the talk of all of Equestria, the ticket to it, I have it right in front of me. It's golden coat sent a welcoming vibe, you can tell whether it's important or not from a far distance.
The grand galloping gala. It's here, the ticket I mean.
Every pony knows that the Wonderbolts perform there every year. It's basically tradition that we perform. As usual around this time of the year I get a whole entire bunch of mail and cannot even leave the house without being stalked or followed by. Your see I'm Soarin Skies, not to brag but 'The Soarin Skies' one of the two male Wonderbolts and all the ladies shower over us. Literally. But there is one special mare I want to ask, and I'm sure she would die to come. But only one problem, how do I ask her to be my plus one. Or she would already have her ticket, considering Princess Celestial is Twilights tutor and all also considering the fact that Twilight and her friends help save Equestria from Nightmare moon and the Dragon sleeping in that cave. I could ask my mum to be my plus one, then ask Rainbow to come with me. As friends, obviously, or who knows. Yeah, I'll send her a letter to meet up later today, or I'll go to her house as said, I don't want 1 million mares following me and start spreading rumours. Okayyy, lets get writing this letter.

Rainbows P.O.V

A letter?
The only person recently writing to meet is....
I froze and let out a giant gasp.....
Soarin
Could it be him
Does he want to meet up again??
What does he want, the last time I saw him, I kissed him on the cheek.
Crap.
I anxiously opens it, puzzled about what was written in there.

Letter:

Hey Rainbow, I don't know if you are busy or not but I'm going to come to your place in 20 minutes sorry if I'm sorta inviting myself over but I need to talk to you. Cya

Soarin

Omg, what did he want to talk about, I promised myself that I would not fall for a guy after what happens with Thunder Lane but I can't stop myself. He makes me glow and shine even more than I usually do. But I cover it up won't let it show, I can't, to no-pony. Anyway, he'll be here soon..,.

Soarin's P.O.V~

I felt so nervous I would barely fly properly. God, what she does to me.
I arrived at her doorstep. I froze, nervous
Can't move
Can't breathe
Nervous
I pulled it together
Not like talking to a mare was that hard, I do it all the time, but not to anyone like her.
I knocked
She immediately opens the door. Her head bobs out.
Her beautiful magenta purple eyes, with her silky delicate rainbow mane.
I stuttered, even speaking was hard to do now.
"Oh,Um, hey. Um I ju-just wanted to um"
I stuttered so much it sounded like a complete new and different language I had just invented.
Rainbow:
"Huh?"
Rainbow looked confused and puzzled.
I pulled up every ounce of guts I had left and blurted it out
"Wanna go to the GGG (grand galloping gala) as my plus one, or if you already have a ticked we can go together"
Rainbow looked surprised and confused at the same time.
Rainbow: actually I already have a ticked and yes, we could go together.
I smiled
Rainbow: as friend, right?
My smile slowly faded
"Ugh yeah, as friends"
Ouch. That hit me harder than I though it would
First time getting friend-zoned

Rainbows P.O.V~

He asked me. To the GGG
I would jump all around like a drunk Pony but I promised myself I wouldn't fall for anyone else, and I meant it.

Soarin and I said our goodbyes and he left.

I was happy, I just didn't want the same thing to happen....