The Outfit

Rainbows P.O.V~

Now, for the worst part of everything. Choosing an outfit. Ughhhh. I absolutely hated shopping and honestly, I don't want to be found shopping. I am a top athlete, imagine if they found me in Saddleorpha finding makeup and that stuff. Eww. But it has to be done. I went to the local fancy store in Cloudsdale and on my way in I saw a colt and mare overly excited over something.... a wedding. I gagged so loudly I'm pretty sure they heard me. I went inside looking and all I was were frilly pink dresses or fancy white.
I found a decent looking dress and went to the change room. Of course one was full. I banged on it yelling
"hey! Could you take any longer, some of us have a life to go live!"
Stranger: "Geez, I'm coming out"
I felt like I recognised that voice but I was way to tired and bored to remember and analyse every single voice I hear.
The door opens and I walked straight in, I was so tired I couldn't do anything properly.
I bumped into the pony, falling backwards. He grabbed my waist and looked at me in surprise

Soarin: Rainbow? I though u didn't shop in places like this or shop at all in that matter
"Haha, look at u finding a new suit" i laughed.
Soarin: "so what do ya think?"
"That suit it to elegant for you" I replied.
Soarin: "no, not that. The save. You impressed?"
"I'm Rainbow Dash. The best flyer to come out of Cloudsdale-
Soarin: "make that 2nd best" he laughed
"Whatever, anything is little to my ability,"
I stared of into his face.
"But anyways, Thank you

Soarin's P.O.V~

I was surprised to see Rainbow here, but I guess she was here for the same reason. The GGG. I stared at her as she stared at me. We both stared at each others eyes getting lost. I then realised my hoof was still holding on to her waist. I blushed as Rainbow also seemed to just notice. She gave me a grin
Rainbow: "can't help yourself can you? Wonderbolts these days. Haha" she laughed
Just hearing her laugh already brings a smile to my face.
" Don't give me that. Your  not telling me you hate our daily bump ins"
Rainbow: " Ptfff "
"Well, I guess there isn't anything here. I may as well give up and go home"
Rainbow: " what will you wear?"
"Eh, I'll go naked. I know that suits you ;)"
Omg did I seriously just go that dirty. Omg she probably thinks I'm desperate or something. God, whenever she's around I loose it big time.
I saw her face go between disgusted then confused then a smile comes on her face.
Rainbow: "suits me haha" she giggled
Rainbow: "well I best be going can't find anything here"
" k, bye. Cya around"
I looked at her as she flew away. I took a deep breath, I knew she was trouble. And that this was the beginning of something.

Rainbows P.O.V~

Well, I want believe I don't have control of what I do or say near him. It's like another side of me hops out whenever he's here.
Anyways I need to find a dress. I was flying really hard when. "DERPY!" She numbed into me. I went flying towards Rarity's place. Crash landed.
Um. Turns out this was the worst mistake I made. Rarity is gonna make me an outfit now.
Great she is gonna make it pink and bulky.
I mean I have to give her a chance before I judge but I mean it's rarity. I hope she does well.....