34

Kindly play he music while reading hehe

Title: Right Here Waiting

Pag hindi niyo pinatugtog makikita niyo ko sa panaginip niyo rawr

I am now standing in front of the white curtain, holding my daughter's hand and ready to walk towards my groom. 

When the music was played, they started to open the curtain. I immediately met Ian's teary eyes. Naluluha na rin ako. 

"Let's go to daddy, mommy" Lia said in a sweet voice. Hinawakan ko nang mabuti ang kamay niya at nagsimula nang maglakad. 

I walked slowly on the white carpet while Kianna and Alexi are throwing white rose's petals on our way. Every steps I take gives me the thought that I'm close to victory. 

My heart skipped a beat when we stopped in front of Ian. The side of his lips rose and offered his hand for me to take. 

"Take good care of my mommy" Lia said cutely to her dad. 

"Yes chief" Ian chuckled. Pumunta na si Lia sa mga tita niya at kami naman ay humakbang papalapit. 

While we're having a ceremony, I can feel Ian is staring at me I can see him on my peripheral vision. I glanced at him and met his eyes. He smiled at me and caressed my hand with his thumb. 

"Do you Alejandro Adrian , take Shalian to be your lawfully wedded wife to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" 

Tinignan kong muli si Ian at nagtama na naman ang mga mata namin. He licked his lower lip before saying "I do"

"Do you Shalian , take Alejandro Adrian to be your lawfully wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?" 

Hindi naalis ang tingin ko sa mga mata ni Ian. Gusto ko munang kabahan siya kaya linapit ko ang mukha ko sakanya para bumulong. 

"What if I dumped you?" I asked and grinned. 

"You won't do that, right baby?" he asked for assurance. I plastered a sly smirk before answering.

"Yes, I do"

"Are you pertaining to his question or my question?" Ian whispered. Natatawa akong umiling at hindi na lang sumagot. 

Lumapit sa 'min si Lia para iabot ang mga singsing.

"Thanks sweetie"  I caressed her hair before she ran towards her tita.

Now is the time to exchange vows. Nung kasal namin walang ganito, suotan lang ng singsing dahil ayaw daw ni Ian ang maraming gagawin sa seremonya gusto niya kasal lang. At least kasal.

Kinuha ni Ian ang kamay ko at itinapat ang singsing sa daliri ko. Maganda ang singsing na pinili niya, mahal nga lang. I let him pick the ring and he picked the most extravagant of all the other rings.

"I, Alejandro Adrian, take you, Shalian, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" After his words, he slid the ring on my ring finger.