14

Hindi ko alam kung maliliwanagan ba 'ko sa explanation niya o lalo akong maiinis. Even Denice? Seriously?

Now it sank already! That's why she asked me to make my letter as chill as possible because according to her,man can be turned off if I'm like that. She can attract guys in just one wink and she already dated several guys so I guess she's an expert. I didn't wrote something like I'm waiting for Ian's reply because she told me that!

"It's not my fault you're both stupid" I rolled my eyes.

He has a point but treating me like that in the past it just doesn't suit his explanation. So he's saying that I don't deserve to be treated nicely because he does't love me? What a jerk?

"I'm not done yet,wife. Hear me out" he held my hand but I pulled it from him and sat at the bed,resting my head on the headboard. He immediately sat down beside me to catch my gaze

"Yes! I wanted to hear everything! Why are you wearing your wedding ring?! Why are you calling me wife?! You made me sign those fucking annulment papers!"

"Hindi ako makikipaghiwalay sa'yo dahil mahal kita" he said firmly

" You loved someone just by giving you letters,is that it?" I looked at different direction because I can feel his stare and I'm getting mad about it. I felt betrayed knowing that Denice is my friend and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for her,even my marriage.

"No,that's not the only reason"

Continuation of Ian's POV

"You can text or call me anytime you want so why do you keep writing letters?" I asked Denice and sipped at my juice. We're eating dinner right now after we watched cinema.

"It's just that.. uhm.. I want to make extra effort. I mean being with you is just that.. it feels surreal so I wanted to make an extra effort just to let you know that I'm worth it" I bit my lower lip to stifle a smile. I expected her to be like this. Her attitude and her positive thinkings really got me.

We've been dating almost 3 months now and she's still persistent to write me a letter every weekdays.

We agreed to meet in the park after class because I want to confess to her my feelings for her. Now,I'm really sure what I'm feeling

"Hi Ian! Kanina kapa?" Tanong niya. Umiling lang ako kahit kanina pa 'ko naghihintay dito.

Sumakay kami sa kotse ko dahil balak naming magdinner. Pagkapasok ko sa kotse,naisipan ko ng sabihin sakanya ang nararamdaman ko.

"Denice" I called her. When she glanced at me,I kinda feel nervous. It's my first time to confess

"I like you" I said while looking directly in her eyes. Her eyes widened and gave me a wide smile

"So,are you courting me now?" She asked,smiling

"Isn't it obvious?" I raised a brow and gave her a smirk

Eversince I said that I will court her,she stopped writing me a letter. I don't know why but I felt sad about it. There's something in that letter that I can't see in her. But she has a point,I'm the one who courts her now. I should be the one to make a move.