42

"How is it my fault huh?! You're the one who thinks that I'm your fucking competitor!" Masama ang tingin ko kay Denice. "Ano ba Ian bitawan mo nga ako!" Sigaw ko dahil nanggigigil na 'ko sa inis pero mas lalo pang hinigpitan ni Ian ang hawak sa 'kin.

"Babe calm down, it's not good for our baby" Ian said trying to calm me down but I can't calm down.

"How can I fucking calm down Ian? She's not going to stop!" My eyes are filled with anger.

"Why would I stop? By the looks of it he doesn't love you he's just guilty about what happened" Denice smirked.

"What the fuck? You know nothing!" Ian shouted.

"Come on Ian, I know you. I know how you love so-"

"I never loved you the way I love her. Not even a half" Ian interrupted what Denice was saying.

"Can you have a little, just a little bit of conscience? You're trying to steal a husband from his wife and a father from his daughter" I almost broke down when I thought of Lia. I'm not the only one affected here, also Lia and our unborn baby.

"Whoa this is tragic"  tumingin kaming lahat kung saan nanggaling yung boses. We saw Ryon coolly leaning his head at the door frame while his arms are crossed against his chest, looking amused. He can't even hide his sly smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked him.

"I'm here to get my cousin because she needs to be outside working on her pose and stuff but she's here trying to meddle with you" Ryon answered looking at Denice intently. Naglakad si Ryon papunta kay Denice at hinawakan siya sa pulso bago hinila paalis.

"I'm not done with you" Denice said while directly looking at me.

"I will finish you" I mouthed before Ryon closed the door.

"Ang ganda ng pag welcome mo sa 'kin" humalukipkip ako nang bitawan niya na 'ko.

"She knocked on the door earlier and I thought she was you that's why I immediately opened the door and she entered without my permission" he explained.

He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Umupo siya sa kama kaya napaupo ako sa binti niya.

"Aren't we going to do something? We will just let her do what she wants?" Inis na tanong ko at nagpakawala ng malalim na buntong hininga.

"She's not listening to anyone. Don't worry wife after two months, she has no reasons to see me" His hands travelled and went on my hand. He interwined our fingers and moved my hands closer to his lips. He kissed the back of my hand repeatedly. "I missed you"

"Where's Lia?" tanong niya.

"She's with Luis. As if I will let her witness this" I rolled my eyes, still mad about what happened.

"Are you still mad?" He asked. He even pouted and acted like a lost puppy! Pa-cute pa nga

"Kunin mo na nga si Lia doon" tinulak ko ang mukha niya at inirapan siya.

"We'll fix this after I get Lia" He said before standing up. Tumayo rin ako nang tumayo siya at naglakad papunta sa kama para humiga. Nakakapagod na nga yung byahe tapos ganito pa ang madadatnan ko.

"We'll fix this" pag-uulit niya bago tuluyang lumabas sa kwarto.

Inaantok ako kaya ipinikit ko muna ang mga mata ko para makatulog pero bago pa man ako tuluyang makatulog ay dumating na sina Ian dala dala ang maleta.