~Chapter 5~

((First things first, before you realize what I've just done, I want you to know that I did this for a reason. Don't hate me, I love you~! Seriously, please don't hate me....))

((The picture is of me modeling Roxas' hat. Look at ma purdy hair~))

**Axel's POV**

'It... Was just a... Dream...'

Was the only thing that went through my mind as I sat up on my raggedy mattress, my soft, but also ratted blanket had been thrown across the room while I had been sleeping.

That was a.... Wonderful... Dream.

Like... Damn.

I shook my head and sighed at the idea of me doing something like that. Even if I did just break up with someone.

And Sora...? What the hell was that? I hadn't talked to him in so long, or the slut he was fucking.

Eh. Oh well.

I brought my legs over the edge of the bed and I stood up, pulling my sweatshirt off in the process as I walked over to my bathroom, my hips throbbing with a dull pain.

I had a went to a "friends" house last night. If you get my gist. Heh...

I looked at myself in the mirror and I tilted my head up to reveal the hand prints on my neck that had turned into bruises overnight.

The guy had been a choker. The only way he could get off was to see me in pain. I didn't mind.

I was a bit of a masochist myself.

I got paid for it, so I guess it was a win-win situation either way you look at it. I got what I wanted, he got what he wanted. I got paid, he got to get a fuck.

I sighed softly once more as I began to get dressed for school. I need to cover these up...

^*^*^*^((About 4 hours later, almost lunchtime.))^*^*^*^

Oh...

My...

Fucking...

God...

He's real.

The guy that was in my dream...?

He's real..

And damn (!) is he fucking gorgeous.

Man..

I shook my head as I pulled my collar up more to cover up the of the bruises that I couldn't cover up with makeup.

I walked into the classroom and the first thing I saw was a small blonde girls making her way up to me. I stood still for a moment before I realized that she was the girlfriend of the guy who fucked me last night.

And she didn't look too happy...

The first thing she did was horrible. People knew how much I hated getting my hair wet, the fact that it puffs up like an Afro and shit and I hated it.

Well, the bitch dumped a bottle of water on me, hitting my face and shirt and hair mostly, though it did run down to the hem of my pants.

And when my guard was down as I tried to blink, she reached back and slapped me. Hard. Right across my face.

I stayed quiet as she did, but I really just wanted to leave.

Of course, I chose to forget that the bastard had a fucking girlfriend.

"You bastard! My boyfriend broke up with me! You know why?!" The blonde bitch, I believe her name was Candice, yelled out, and her voice cracked like she was crying.