~Chapter 6~

((Happy late Valentines Day guys~!))

((The picture was of the schools' football helmet. The logo is the Timberwolves. I'm still thinking of a name for the school, and I'm open to suggestions..))

*The next day.*

*Roxas' POV*

God, I am so fucking screwed...

"Father...!" I called out as I tried to run after him. "They don't need to know! I don't even know yet!"

But he didn't stop.

Of course he didn't.

This was unheard of.

"Father! Please stop!" I barked out loudly and he turned around with a fucking grin.

What the hell was he fucking grinning for?!

"Roxas. This is practically amazing. Two alpha males controlling a pack... It's exactly what we need. This is a huge deal son!" He said in a tone that I had only heard once, and that was when I had first transformed.

He had been so happy that he let me choose anything I wanted for dinner that night.

Why was he so happy about this?

"Father...?" I asked in a soft voice, unsure of what to think, of what to do...

"Roxas. You've found your mate. It's a male, yes, but this will be good. This pack needs this. They need two males as their alphas." He said with a pure smile.

"But father, it's a human.." I said as I stepped forward.

"There are ways to change that son. It'll be fine, don't worry." And with that he turned away. "Go get dressed. You have to go to school today."

I growled softly, then laughed as I ran back up to my room, passing disgruntled teenagers as they made their way downstairs past me.

I finally reached my room and I ran in, going to the closet and looking around for something that I could wear and look good in. I decided on black skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides muscle shirt with part of the sides cut down to show my chest and sides. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times and I smirked.

"That should be good.." Came a voice from my doorway and I quickly looked over, only to find my mother.

"Yes mother?" I asked quietly as I looked over at the mirror and checked myself. I heard the soft padding across my wood floor and my mother came up behind me, pulling at the back of my shirt slightly, looking at it in distaste.

"I hope this is going to work on this boy..." She said with a soft frown.

"Father told you...?" I asked, though I did know the answer to it. Of course he did...

"Yes.. And I'm proud. I've always wanted you to be who you are, and this is a good way of showing it." She walked past me, into my closet and looked around through my shoes. She grabbed my black and rainbow Osiris's, throwing each one to me as I put them on.

I looked back into the mirror and grinned. "This ain't too bad mom. Thanks." I said as I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

She smiled and nodded, pushing me towards the door. "No go out there and get you some."

I laughed loudly at this and I grabbed my duffel bag and I looked around at her, walking backwards out of the room as I grinned at her. "Okay, but you have to promise me you'll never say that phrase ever again."

She just laughed as well, flashing me a perfect grin. "Okay, now seriously, you have a mate to catch."

I shook my head with another laugh and I ran out, going downstairs with all the others as I continued to smile.