~Chapter 1~

***the picture is of Axel***

<***WARNING!!!!***>
((This chapter will contain the following: cutting, self hatred, foul language, hints of an attempted suicide, and two people in the middle of sex. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!))

*Axel's POV*

He cheated.

That's the only thing that ran through my mind as I ran through the falling snow, my feet freezing due to the fact that the snow is getting into my shoes.

But I don't care.

Not anymore...

My heart pounded in my chest as I slipped on the cold ice, the snow breaking my fall some as I get back up.

The tears are now flowing freely now, I can't stop them.

Not like I wanted to.

I couldn't care less anymore...

As I neared the woods that was near my fathers' old house, I couldn't help but cry more.

I finally collapsed within the darkness and security of the woods, not bothering to get back up as I let out a choked sob and held my face in my hands.

How could he...? After those four years...

'What did I do wrong...?' I thought to myself.

<Earlier that day.>

I ran through the snow, my hands wrapped around the small gift I had bought for Sora, my boyfriend of four years.

Today was our anniversary of our first date.

I was so happy.

I ran inside his apartment, taking of my coat and fixing the leather choker around my neck so I knew that it hid the rope marks that were going to forever be imprinted into my neck.

I smiled as I listened to the small noises of the house to determine where he was. I knew he was home due to the fact that the door was unlocked.

I heard a voice and I smiled, realizing that he must be in the living room. I quickly tiptoed crossed the kitchen floor and into the hallway, about ready to jump out from behind the wall and scare him...

But something stopped me.

It was another sound.

A moan to be exact, and the sound of the couch squeaking quickly.

That couch only squeaks like that when...

Oh my god...!

I quickly ran into the living room, gasping at the sight in front of me.

Sora was on top of my best friend, pounding into him as they both looked up at me.

Sora's eyes instantly widened and he let out a "Fuck." Before getting off of my best friend and hiding his junk with his sweat shirt as he walked towards me.

I looked at him, tears building into my eyes as I tried to keep them from falling. "Sora how could you?! I--"

I was cut off by Sora as he stepped forward and reached for me. "Axel, it's not what you think..."

"Then what the fuck was it Sora?! Huh?!" I asked quietly, tears sliding down my face as I began to shake uncontrollably. "Cause it sure looks like you were cheating on me!" My eyes flickered over to my best-- no, ex-friend as he stood up to stand in the corner of the room.

"Axel, I know you're angry. But you have to realize--" he began, but I cut his slut ass off.

"Realize what Sora?! That we're over?! Yeah. I think I can realize that." I said as calmly as I could before throwing the present I bought for him at his chest. "You're welcome bitch."

I turned around and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind me before I started running. I soon realized I didn't have a coat, but I didn't fucking care anymore. Maybe I'll die out here and just get it over with...

<End of flashback.>

I let out a few more sobs before I slumped against a large oak tree, my hands now numb from the cold.

I couldn't do it anymore...

I rummaged through my pocket before finally pulling out a shiny silver blade.

Four years is a long time to be clean....

I faintly smiled as I pushed the sharp blade against my wrist and pulled it across, the once familiar sting feeling even more painful in the coldness of the winter air.

I repeated this process until I couldn't see any more skin on my left forearm, all of it either covered in cuts or blood.

I looked back up at the now dark sky as I faintly heard a howl in the distance...

"Life isn't worth living... I gave my heart to you, and now it's shattered into small little pieces... Like Humpty Dumpty," I said quietly in the darkness. "no one can put me back together again..."

But before the darkness could finally take over me, I could faintly remember a pair of golden eyes staring at me from afar....

Then it all went black...

~~~

^*^*^*^*^So how is it so far???

Anyways... VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW GUYS!!!!

IF YOU VOTE, I WILL GIVE YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

IF YOU DON'T, I WILL DELETE THIS STORY AND I WON'T WRITE ANY MORE OF IT!!!!

SO VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE!!!!

Love,

~AlphaChick~