~Chapter 9~

((Warning: Sad part.

Lol, it made me cry.

But that's only because their my characters, and I'm attached to them...

Collage is of Kyle, Roxas' Beta.~

Anyways. Have fun.))

***Roxas' POV.***

I grinned happily as I carried my mate home.

Of course, he wasn't my mate yet, but I wasn't about to let anyone else have him either. He was mine until he wanted me to go away.

After the movie, I ended up just carrying him out, sticking his candy into his pocket and fixing his jeans as he continued to sleep.

I realize now that I shouldn't have done anything to him, but I swear that it was all Shadow's fault.

"You weren't gonna do anything if I hadn't pushed through. Mate needs to realize that he is ours. No one else's." I heard Shadow growl out.

He'd been at this left and right once I'd found out that Axel had slept with practically every male in the school, even my best friend, Kyle, who also happened to be my Beta.

I silenced him, but I knew he was partially right.

I looked down at the boy sleeping in my arms and I looked around.
^*^*^*^
It was pretty hard trying to find his house by scent, but I believe I've finally found it.

It's not too bad. It's a two-story house, with white paint that had been slightly chipped and yellowed over the years of weather, with green shutters in the same condition. There was a grey porch on the side on the house, and a driveway beside it, though you could tell that no one really used it now, unless to turn around or ask for directions. The porch seemed to lead to a pair of sliding glass doors, so I decided to go through there.

I walked up the steps quietly and made my way over. I had been holding Axel like I was at the Theatre, letting him hold on and straddle me unconsciously, making it easier to use one of my hands.

I pulled open the sliding door and I froze instantly.

That was kind of odd...

I frowned slightly and looked at Axel in my arms.

He lived alone.

The reason I could tell this, is by the smell, which hit me like a tidal wave as I opened the door.

If he had a family here, there would've been at least one more smell mixed in, most presumably his mother or father.

But all I could smell was the distinct smell of Axe, chocolate, and what I assumed to be roses. It was a surprisingly great combination for him.

I quickly shook this off and stepped inside, hearing Shadow whine softly as he began to rub himself all over, wanting to mark everything here so no one could come around his territory.

I shook that off as well with a soft chuckle and I closed the door, making my way out of what looked like the kitchen, and into the living room.

I looked around and I instantly noticed a lot of pictures on the wall. I walked over and quietly scanned them. One seemed to be of Axel, what I assumed to be his mother and father, and someone else who looked almost exactly like him, except that he had two different coloured eyes. But other then that, they seemed identical.

Twins, maybe? I thought for a moment, then frowned. Then where is he now? Where is his family...?

The last photo was probably the cleanest, it looked as if someone had taken it off only about... Maybe a month ago, but the others had barely ever been moved.