~Chapter 7~

((Axel's POV))

((Picture is of the old abandoned park, but it should be a bit more rustier.))

**the next day.** 7:34 am

The next morning when I woke up, I heard my iPhone go off with its usual text alert.

The song "Run Devil Run" by Ke$ha blared throughout the small room of mine and I instinctively groaned out loud.

It was probably that guy I slept with the other day, that was the most logical reason as to why it was going off this early on a Saturday.

I sighed and picked it up and I looked at the number. Who the hell was this?!

#^*the messages.*^#

From: 972-540-1326
To: 962-465-7490
Hey, you up?

From: FlareBear
To:972-540-1326
I am now. Who is this?

From: Alpha
To: FlareBear
It's Roxas. So, FlareBear, huh...

I mentally hit myself. I totally forgot he was supposed to text me... I'm such an idiot.

From: Flarebear
To: Alpha
Oh, sorry. I didn't recognize the number.
And yes. I happen to like this nickname, thank you very much, lol.

From: Alpha
To: Flarebear
It's fine, lol. And it's an adorable nickname, I might use it on you.

From: Flarebear
To: Alpha
Lol, so we still on for this, uh, fun day?
And if I catch you saying it, I will catch you and I will sit on you.

From: Alpha
To: Flarebear
Yes, we just have to meet somewhere first. Like Walmart or something.
And where would you sit? Cause I have a very great place where I'll let you sit all you like.

Whoa.... If he's talking about what I think he's talking about, I'd love to sit there. Oh god.... Calm down, calm down....

From: Flarebear
To: Alpha
How about we meet at the old abandoned park behind the new Target they put in?
And is that an invitation? Cause I'd never pass on that... Alpha~

From: Alpha
To: Flarebear
Yeah, sure. Meet there at say, 6:00?
I suppose it is little Flarebear.

From: Flarebear
To: Alpha
Sounds good.
We'll see how this 'fun day' goes, and if I like what I see, I might sit on you. How does that sound?

From: Alpha
To: Flarebear
Good.
And that sounds great, I'll just have to make sure you definitely love what you see.

From: Flarebear
To: Alpha
Make it simple, I don't like the gentlemen type, lol.
I'm gonna take a shower, okay? See you there?

From: Alpha
To: Flarebear
In the shower? Or at the park?
I prefer the first option.

God, I'd let you have the first option. I've always loved shower sex.

From: Flarebear
To: Alpha
I prefer the first option as well, but I wanna have my fun later~
So yes, at the park.

From: Alpha
To: Flarebear
Okay....
Have fun in the shower.
See you at the park.

I smiled at this. I set my phone down and sighed softly.

I stood up and stretched, feeling my bones crack and snap as I walked to the shower and turned it on. I pulled off the oversized t-shirt I was wearing, and my Batman pajama bottoms, letting them fall unceremoniously to the white and black tiled floor. I looked at myself in the large wall mirror and sighed.

I pulled off my many bracelets to reveal my many scars and I set them on the counter.

Most of them had faded, but there were always going to be some dark marks on my pale skin.

I shook my head to rid it of the thoughts and I moved over to pull the shower knob up. It switched over to shower quickly and I stepped inside the walk-in shower.

*** 10:27 am ***

After my shower, I decided to get dressed. Nothing over the top or anything. I put on my black skinny jeans with all of the zippers, my rainbow Batman shirt, and my rainbow high tops.

Like I said, simple. I moved back into the bathroom, fixed my hair, then put my bracelets back on.

I looked into the mirror again and this time, I smiled.

*** 5:45 pm ***

I ran down the block quickly, jumping over a cat that had decided to lay down on the warm sidewalk.

I was gonna be late if I didn't run. It takes about 25 minutes to get from my house to the park, and that was when I jogged there.

*** 6:02 pm ***

I finally made it.....!

I'm so out of breath too.

I panted heavily as I stood up, I had bent down to tie my shoe because they had apparently came untied as I ran. I looked around as I tried to calm my breathing, pulling out my phone to check the time.

6:04 pm.

I'm late, but so is he...

Then I heard it, the creaking of the monkey bars. I looked over and I instantly grinned as I saw Roxas dangling from the old metal bars, his shirt riding up as he easily maneuvered through the maze of dangling and swinging chains and rusty bars.

I ran over and I smiled as he jumped down and looked at me.

"Oh, you didn't need to stop. It's just me." I said with a playful grin as he walked closer.

He stopped in front of me and smiled as he looked down at me. "You seem to be out of breath. Like what you saw that much?" He asked jokingly.

I laughed softly and shook my head. "I had to run here. But I do like what I see."

He ginned mischievously and stepped back a couple steps. "I like what I see too... Flarebear~" And with that, he took off.

I gasped and laughed loudly. "Oh, you are so gonna regret that!" And with that, I took off after him.

^*^*^*^

((So how was it? I personally liked it.

Oh, and don't try to call those numbers, I don't really think there all that fake.

Well, I suppose I better warn you now.

POSSIBLE SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER.

Oh, and today's my birthday!!!!

Love,

AlphaChick 💜 ))