Vote for ~Chapter 11~

((Pic is of me.

Because its my damn book.

I can do whatever I fucking please.))

Okay~

Hai Reader-chan!!

It's me, AlphaChick.

Okay.

Let's get to business, shall we?

As the chapter name says, I've decided to let you guys vote for the next chapter. The only reason I'm doing this, is because I'm having a horrible case of writers block.

I abso-fucking-lutely hate it.

Anyways, you have three choices.

1.) I bring you, the reader, into the story. You will be Axel's best friend, and you talk to him on the daily basis, text him all the time, and you even go to his house.

2.) I bring you, once again, the reader, into the story. But this time, you are a werewolf, an omega, and you become best friends with Axel's brother, Connor.

3.) I be a bitch, and not bring you into the story at all, and Axel just has tons of sex with a bunch of guys since option 1 and 3 are going to be within the two weeks that Roxas was gone.

There. I gave you three options.

Now, usually, I would give a deadline to the voting, but I've had some trouble with that in the past.

So I give no promises. I'll update after I see at least 5 people vote. Not until then.

Come on guys, it's not very hard, you can do it, I believe in you!!!

Anyways, I'm sorry for bothering you, hope you have a great day!!

Or night...

Or morning....

Or whatever. I don't really care.

I love you all~!!!

~AlphaChick~