~Chapter 13~

((The pic is of the pack house and some of its rooms. It's huge. You have to remember, this is the largest pack in the US. 😊

Anyways, if you haven't checkedi out The Broken One, this chapter will help you understand why Connor is so willing at the moment.

Oh, and there's a little gift in here for you.~

Enjoy~))

***Axel's POV.***

As the wolf, Roxas, begins to slow down considerably, I finally look up from his warm, soft fur and I see the hugest house ever!

Like, it's a fucking mansion.

Like, I'm fucking rich and I could pay for the rest of your life, huge.

I think I brain-gasmed.

When we stop in front of the door, I hop off and stare up at the monster house in front of me.

I wonder if he'd care if I lived here, like, for the rest of my natural life...

My thoughts are broken by a cough and I look over to see a half dressed Roxas staring at me like I'm his next meal, and he's grinning like fool.

I can't help but grin back before looking back up at the house. "So we gonna go in?" I ask before laughing and looking back at him once more.

He seems to snap out of his thoughts and nods. He walks up and sets his hand on my lower back and softly pushes me along to the front doors.

We walk in and I grin once more. Everything's so nice.

I then hear someone whispering and I look back up at Roxas. "So who's this 'special person' that is taking away my chance from having any fun today?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him as we continue our walk-through.

He just looks ahead and shrugs. "You'll see, now won't you? And it won't be for very long, Kyle seems to have... Done something with him...." He says, his nose twitching slightly.

I frown as we walk into what looks like a kitchen and I look around. "Who's Ky--...?" I'm about to ask, but my voice gets caught in my throat as I stare at an almost identical copy of myself.

If it wasn't for the fact that we're wearing totally different things, I would've thought I was staring at a mirror.

My mouth is hanging open in confusion, my silver eyes are wide open, and my eyebrows are raised all the way.

"Axel...?" Comes his voice and my hands instantly reach up to cover my mouth, my eyes watering up as I choke back a sob.

My copy's eyes widen and he quickly moves to me, wrapping his skinny arms around me before I fall to my knees.

I close my eyes tightly and wrapped my arms around his neck, my body wracking with sobs as I cry into his neck.

"Connor..." I whisper through my tears.

"Yeah bubby..." He whispers back, petting my head slowly and whispering sweet things into my ear as we stand there.

^*^*^*^

((Two hours later, they're now in the main living room.))

"Yeah, I don't remember much, but Kyle and Roxas said I was at a boarding school a couple of states over." Comes Connors voice once again.

I just nod along, smiling the whole time.

I'm really happy. Even though he can't come back home, or go to school... Lucky bastard.