~Chapter 3~

***Axel's POV.***

My eyes open, and I realize that I'm not in the woods anymore. I'm not even outside. I raise my head slightly, looking around at what appears to be a dark hospital room.

Not like dark as in the lights are out. No, dark as in the walls are like a brownish color instead of a mandatory white color of normal hospitals.

I decided to sit up when I heard a female voice call over from behind me.

"Oh, the Luna is awake." It said.

'What the hell's a Luna?' I thought to myself quietly as I turned to the person who held the voice.

The holder of the voice was a blonde women. She was tan, had chocolate colored eyes, and her hair was pulled up into a loose ponytail. She wore normal clothes, but she had a stethoscope around her neck like a doctor.

I cleared my throat softly as I sat all the way up and turned towards her. "Where am I? And why did you call me a Luna?" I asked, my voice cracking some at the end.

She didn't answer me. Instead, she ignored me as she stood up from her comfy chair and walked around it towards the door. She walked out of the room and I sighed softly, swinging my legs over the side of the table and jumping down to land on my feet.

Well, I didn't exactly land on my feet per say. I landed okay, but I had to grab the table to keep my balance. "I must've lost a lot of blood..." I said quietly as I licked my lips slightly to wet them down some.

I heard quick footsteps approaching the room and I looked up, only to see this fucking sex god standing at the door.

No, I mean it. His whole body was slightly sweaty in the "I just had sex, but I'm still sexy as hell" kinda way. His blonde hair looked like someone had ran their fingers through it, only empathizing the whole "I'm a fucking sex god and I know it" point.

He was only wearing black basketball shorts. NO shirt at all. Not like I was complaining, cause I'm not. I almost smiled as I looked over his tattoos, one of them looked like a lily. Very pretty.

Oh, what I wouldn't give to run my hands all over his body, bite down into his neck and leave so many marks on him. Oh... I wonder how he would look without those shorts on...

Wait! No! Bad Axel! That's bad! Stop it!

I mentally hit myself as I looked him over again.

But then he spoke up.

"Are you okay?"

That was all he said.

Three words.

Just three words...

Damn.

It was like my body went on shutdown mode.

My body moved on its own as my legs carried me across the wooden floor and I literally almost jumped onto him.

I couldn't stop even if I had a gun pointed at me.

I pushed him up against the wall next to the door, letting my hands wrap around to the back of his neck and pull him down. His eyes widened only slightly as I kissed him deeply.

God.

Damn.

This was... Like... I don't know how to describe it other than what those romance books tell you.

It was literally like fireworks going off in my head, my heart beating frantically as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me flush against him.

As we kissed more deeply, my hands wove their way into his hair, pulling slightly, which earned me a soft moan/growl from him as he held me tighter.

I kept doing this, keeping my hands moving as one of them moved back around to his neck, letting me rake my nails across his shoulder to his neck softly.

I soon felt him pull away as we both gasped for breath softly, me more then him apparently as he moved his lips to my jaw and kissed his way to my neck, then to my ear. I shuddered slightly at this, tilting my head to the side so he could get a better view of my neck.

I don't know what had gotten into me, but I just really wanted him. I needed him to just do whatever he wanted. I wanted him to bite me, scratch me, take me up against a wall, everything and anything he damn well pleased.

I wouldn't care.

I just needed him.

And the other weird thing?

I couldn't care less about Sora anymore.

•<***>•

Ugh...

I don't even know if I can call that chapter good.

It wasn't the best, I literally had to pull that out of my ass.

I was procrastinating it, like I am for my other book, but I'm really starting to get into this.

Well...

Vote!!!!

Comment!!!!

Follow!!!!

Love ya!

~AlphaChick~