~Chapter 8~

((I have given you a picture of the movie, and the trailer for the same movie. It's called Unfriended. If you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you do so now. It won't make any sense if thou doesn't, lol.

Also, since this movie doesn't come out until April, we can only assume that this is either in the future, or in an alternate universe where werewolves really do exist, and Unfriended has just come out.

I'd like to think that the latter is true.

And it is.

So don't get pissy if Axel realizes that Roxas is a werewolf, and doesn't totally freak.))

((WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION.)) ((Though, I must warn you that they do not go all the way.

And it's in public. Soo... Yeah. Enjoy~!))

***Axel's POV.***

I grinned happily as we made our way to the slightly older movie theatre in this slightly run down town of ours. It was nice, but I didn't expect him to take us to see a movie.

I shrugged internally and he squeezed my hand affectionately, sending shivers up and down my spine as we reached the ticket booth. He tapped on the window and handed the money for both our tickets in through the dip in the counter below the hole in the glass.

I frowned at this and pulled at his shirt slightly with my free hand. "I could've paid for my ticket." Though that really was nice, and it meant he had money.

That's always a good thing.

The man behind the glass handed back two ticket stubs and I grabbed mine, sticking it into my pocket like I normally would when I came here.

Yes, I keep them all. So what?

We then walked in. I giggled softly as I pulled away from his hold.

He only smiled happily. "Can you go find some really good seats, preferably in the way back?" He asked. "I'll get some stuff from the concession stand."

I nodded and skipped away. I pulled out my ticket and looked at it. "Theatre 5..." I frowned and made my way to the very far end of the right hallway and I looked at the movie poster.

"Unfriended...?" I whispered quietly as I tried to remember if I had seen the trailer for it.

I couldn't remember.

I shrugged and made my way in the theatre. Looking up from the bottom of the stairs, I frowned. There was a lot of people up in the front, but nobody was in the back 5 rows.

I shrugged this off and quickly jogged up the steps quietly, noticing that there was a red line of tape on the floor separating the people and the empty rows.

I shrugged this off as well, making my way to the very top and moving to the middle two seats and pulled one of them down to sit.

Roxas was right, these were some pretty good seats. And no one could see them up here with as dark as it was...

Wait a minute....

I thought for a moment, then laughed quietly, shaking my head.

He wouldn't do something like that.

...

Or would he...?

I sighed softly, but, like before, shrugged it off as Roxas moved down the aisle and sat down next to me.

He handed me a drink and some Sour Patch Kids.

I instantly grinned and bounced up and down in my seat.