~Chapter 11~

((Lol, pic is of Axel and Roxas, due to the fact I had no wi-fi for a whole hour, and I got bored. Your welcome.

I'm bored, so I decided to write for you guys~~~

There was 5 votes, well, as far as I could tell, I had to explain some things for one of the readers.

If you guys don't understand something, just ask me, and I'll help you out as best as I can.

Anyways, here's what you guys voted for.~

Option 3~))

***Axel's POV.***

<(one week earlier from chapter 10.)>

Mondays suck.

Like really.

I run down the sidewalk quickly, fixing my belt as I try to run with my shoes hanging from my mouth by their shoelaces, my BVB bag hitting my ass constantly as I jump over a puddle, continuing my run.

I guess I should charge my iPod more. It's the only thing that will wake me up on time...

I quickly look through my bag quickly and sigh internally in happiness when I find that all my homework is in there.

What?

I want to get through school too.

I jump over another puddle and growl when I get a text message. Its probably the guy I fucked last friday on the roof of the school. I decide to wait and leave it be as I shove on my black high tops on my feet and shove the strings inside, not bothering to tie them, then run the rest of the way to school.

I finally get there after a few minutes and run up the steps quickly. I push the doors open and jog through the empty halls.

I reach my locker and I quickly open it, my bracelets jingling slightly as I do. I push my bag through the the black hole and pull out my homework for my first two classes and slam it shut before jogging back down the hall to Mrs. Brewster's class.

I walk through the door and the woman has her back turned to me, and everyone's passing up their homework. I stay as quiet as can be, moving to my seat silently before the teacher speaks up. "Sleep in, Mr. Rayne?" She calls and I instinctively shudder and let my shoulders fall as I fall into my seat.

"Yeah, Mrs. Brewster. I forgot to charge my alarm." I sigh and pull out my homework before handing it up.

"Try not to let it happen again Mr. Rayne."

"Of course Mrs. Brewster."

^*^*^*^

<(Friday afternoon.)>

I grin happily as I check my iPhone for anymore messages.

"Alpha", or Roxas, hasn't been to school for two weeks. Football practice even stopped for a bit, which is kind of odd in itself.

The first week had been a little hard for me, I kind of wanted to actually fuck him this time. I bet he has so much money...

I mean, if he can do that to me just with his fingers, just think of what he can do with the thing in his pants..

Oh god... I need to stop...

The second week wasn't as hard I guess, I got some more money.

I think it may be enough this time, I spread my legs so much this week that I'm pretty damn sore.