~Chapter 10~

((Warning: There is a part in here were the character goes through some things about some triggering stuff. Like anorexia, rape, torture, and somebody getting ripped apart.

DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU THINK THIS COULD TRIGGER ANYTHING.

Really, if anything I write about could possibly trigger something, why in the living hell are you reading this? Don't do anything that will make me regret even thinking about writing this.

For all the rest of you, be thankful I'm in such a good writer mood that I'm giving you another chapter one day later, two chapters in two days!!! Yay for you guys!!!

The pic is of a Chelsea Smile. You'll understand in a few moments.

Well, enjoy~!)) ((oh, and there's going to be a change of POV later on, so read carefully.))

***Roxas' POV.***

<(two weeks later.)>

I frowned slightly as I sniffed the wet grass one last time before looking up, my green eyes flickering from place to place as I thought. I heard a soft whining and a loud scratching noise behind me and I looked behind me to see Kyle heavily scratching on the door to the building behind us.

I mean, he was really going at it.

I ran over and snapped my jaws slightly to get him to stop. "Kyle!" I growled.

He looked over and I noticed that his usually blue eyes were now golden.

His wolf had taken over already.

"Scar." I said out loud. His eyes narrowed slightly and he snapped back, looking back over and jumping up, hitting the door with his large paws, opening it easily. ((AN: If you didn't already realize by the pics, the wolves are the same size of the werewolves in The Twilight Saga.))

I growled once more and moved in front of me, letting Shadow take over.

Shadow growled loudly and snarled at Scar, standing up taller in a show of dominance. "What are you doing?" He snarled out, showing a row of very sharp teeth and stepping forward, toward him, making him move back and crouch down.

Scar hesitated.

This wasn't like Kyle, he would've pushed through already to stop Scar, but it seemed that Scar was trying to keep him back.

"Answer me Scar!"

Scar whined softly, staring up at Shadow, golden eyes meeting golden eyes.

That's when Shadow smelt it, it was the scent of Connor, and blood... Lots of it...

"Mate..." Scar growled out.

I pushed through and stepped back, looking at him in surprise.

I knew he was acting weird these past two weeks, but I didn't realize....

I shook it off and quickly barked at Lovi, Arthur, and Jake, telling them to follow us.

Scar and I ran inside, the others running behind as we began to bark back and forth.

"Is the human here?" Lovi barked.

I nodded. "Yes. I don't know if he's alive, but I think he might. The blood smells pretty freaking fresh."

I heard Arthur bark. "What do we do if we find 'the man'?"

Scar answered this time. "I'll kill him."