~Chapter 2~

***the pic is of Roxas.***

*Roxas' POV.*

<(1 hour earlier.)>

Cake.

Candles.

Presents.

Hormones.

And now this.

Worst birthday ever, I tell ya.

He's bleeding out, and I can't stop it. I need to get him to the pack house faster.

That's why I'm running through these damn woods.

To stop my mates bleeding, to stop his pain.

'Faster. He's gonna bleed out.' Shadow thought in my head.

<(earlier that day)>

I had woken up to the sound of howls and whoops all around me. I opened my eyes and grinned instantly when I saw all of my pack mates around me, trying to wake me up.

I pushed myself up and rubbed my eyes out of their sleepy state. "Come on guys, it's just my birthday, nothing to be loud about."

"Oh come on Roxas! Stop being a buzz kill and be happy for once!" My beta Kyle smirked and pulled me out of bed by my arm. "Besides, Alpha wants to talk to you."

I groaned mentally as he pulled me out of my warm room and into the hallway, pulling me downstairs as all my other pack mates rushed us along faster from behind.

We finally reached the pack kitchen and I saw my father sitting at the bar and drinking his coffee. He looked up and motioned for everyone else to leave with a slight flick of his wrist.

Once everyone else was gone, my father, the Alpha, motioned forms to come closer. I did as he motioned and I stood in front of him, leaning against the white marble counter as I held my head in my hands. "Yes father?" I asked in a somewhat sleepy voice and yawned softly.

He simply looked at me, taking one last drink of his coffee before setting it down and he began speaking. "As you know, today is your 17 birthday."

I nodded and gave him a lopsided smile. "Yeah dad, I know this."

He chuckled and nodded. "I get that. But today is the day you'll be able to find your mate. You can probably sense her when you walk outside today. So that is why, when we're done with your party thing Kyle is planning for you, I want you to go outside and take a run."

My wolf instantly perked at his words. I could just feel Shadow (my wolf's actual name.) running around in circles, barking and yipping and howling his delight.

I just nodded, hiding my excitement as I just smiled. "Okay father."

He nodded and shooed me away, telling me to go get dressed due to the fact that I was only wearing my boxers. I nodded again, a silly grin finding its way on my face as I turned and ran back up to my room to get dressed.

The rest of the day passed in somewhat of a blur for me. The whole pack was there, well, they practically had no choice cause we all lived together. But I got a shit-ton of presents.

I think, by far, the best present I got was a matching set of necklaces. They were of crosses, black so they could go with everything. And they kinda looked good against my somewhat pale skin.

Yeah, that's right! I'm pale. But I don't care, I like it that way.

Anyways, like my father told me, I decided to go run for a bit. But once I walked outside, my knees had other ideas as they buckled under me and I fell. I got to my knees in shock as I felt the air around me move somehow.

It smelt so damn wonderful out here. It was kind of arousing as I breathed it in and let it fill my head.

'Mate.'

My wolf knew exactly what that was.

But I had to stop and think for a moment as I tried to stop the problem from forming in my jeans. Not the best kind of problem at the moment mind you. It was actually starting to hurt like hell.

'Find them now. Trouble. Hurt. Find them.'

Now he wasn't making any sense. I finally stood up as I walked closer to the edge of the woods and sniffed again. It was stronger in here.

'Stop sniffing and go find them!' Shadow barked loudly at me.

I shook my head and transformed, not really caring if my clothes would get torn. I shook myself off quickly as I jolted forward, running as fast as I could deeper into the forest.

As the smell became stronger, I noticed that another smell had mixed into it.

'Blood...' Shadow whined softly.

I shook my head as I ran faster.

I stumbled upon a clearing and I heard a male voice talking.

It was full of pain and hurt.

It was so beautiful.

'Mate.' Shadow whined softly again and urged me forward.

I walked forward and looked through the bushes.

At first, all I saw was a boy.

Then I whined softly myself, my whole being wanting to bow itself down to this human.

I wanted him.

I needed him.

'Mate...!' Shadow barked angrily inside my head and I felt confused.

I then realized something.

The blood smell from earlier.

It was coming from the human-- no, it was coming from my mates wrist.

<(end of flashback.)>

I finally reached the pack house and I transformed back, holding my mate in my arms bridal style as I ran inside.

I realized I was naked, but I really didn't care. I pushed through all the confused pack mates of mine and finally found the pack doctor.

Once she saw me, her eyes instantly widened, then she waved me quickly to her office without a word. She pointed to the table in the middle of the room and I laid my mate down on it.

She ran over with a bottle of disinfectant, a few wrap up bandages and a needle. She pulled the boys wrist over and poured the disinfectant over it quickly, instantly making all the cuts fizz and his eyes clenched tightly, though he was still unconscious.

I flinched softly and turned away, grabbing one of her nearby blankets to wrap around my waist. I stayed turned around, fearing that I would try to stop her in fear that she may have been hurting my mate.

After about ten minutes, I heard her sigh softly and I turned around to see that she had bandaged his arms and had somehow stopped the bleeding. That's when she looked at me. "Who is he?" She asked expectantly.

I shook my head slightly. "He's... He's my mate."

The Alpha's Emo ((boyxboy)) ((COMPLETED.))On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara