Proluge

"Life isn't worth living... I gave my heart to you, and now it's shattered into small little pieces... Like Humpty Dumpty," he said quietly in the darkness. "no one can put me back together again..."
~~~

My wolf whined in protest at this, my heart wrenched at the fragile boys dark and hurtful words.

"Axel..." I said quietly as I took a step forward.

"No!" He yelled as he put his hands up in front of him to stop me, the many bracelets on his arms moving slightly to show the many scars around his wrist.

"Axel, please let me in, please let me help you..." I said as calmly as possible as I reached for him again.
~~~

Axel Rayne is just your ordinary emo boy that hangs around the abandoned park and always wears bracelets to hide his many cuts and scars.

And Roxas Bane is just your ordinary werewolf, who just so happens to about to become the next alpha of the largest pack within the US, The Midnight Pack.

((WARNING!!! PLEASE READ THIS NOW!!!))
*** This story is going to involve cutting, attempted suicide, self hatred, anorexia, smoking, foul language, and I will attempt smut in the later chapters. I am putting a warning at the beginning of the chapters to which have any of these things other than the foul language. (due to the fact that it will be in most of the chapters.). This may trigger some stuff for some people. If you think this may trigger something, please do not read. Again, (I seriously can't stress this enough as it is.) I will place a warning in the chapters into which have any of the things listed other than the foul language. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.***

Other than that, please enjoy 💜

VOTE PEOPLE!!! IT WILL HELP ME TO KEEP WRITING FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

AND COMMENT TOO!!!! TELL ME HOW I'M DOING IN THIS STORY SO FAR!!!

~AlphaChick~