𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

Me and Ant where going to target today because we need some new clothes .

 As we arrive we separate  he goes to the men's clothing and i go to the maternity clothing section. That's when i recognize someone standing there 

"MIKE " i scream he turns around and smiles and runs up to me we give each other a big hug "What are you doing here?" i ask him "I was just shopping for food" he says beaming at me. Me and mike have been friends since high school but we haven't seen each other since college. 

We talk for about a while about how we have been that's when i remember that anthony is still here i grin as a though came in my head "hey mike will you help me with a prank " he grins and says "what kind of prank are you thinking about cephas.

"what if we make my husband anthony  jealous " he gins and accepts the offer since i have never told ant about mike he might just think its some random dude. I got a message from ant telling me where i am, i text him back and start the prank.

 As soon as i see ant from the corner we start giggling and playing with our hair, i see him coming over and i make my move putting my arm on mikes bicep i see anthony's face changes from happy to confuse when he sees mike.

we kept our act soon enough he was next to me taking my hand away from mikes bicep to pull me close, he studies mike up and down before rubbing my bump and kissing my forehead.Me and mike kept on going tho and i saw a face of anger and  sadness  on anthony's face. 

I try really hard not to laugh.

 "Hey mike did you know that i am pregnant" i say randomly he smiles bright .

"YOU ARE" he gets down and puts his hand on my bump i grin knowing this is part of the prank. 

As soon as he does that ant takes his hand of me and pulls me as close as he can to him and puts a hand over my bump protectively before staring at mike with a glare,Nice he is getting jealous. My second phrase for this prank is to call mike 'bub'"hey 'bub' i like your shirt" i say pointing at mikes shirt.

 Anthony's face turns more redder of anger and he also has a sad look on his face." yeah it suits you 'bub' " i grin "thanks jas" mike says before i know it anthony's lips are smashed against mine passionately i kiss back and then he starts traveling down to my next kissing every inch of it "ant" i moan  

"umm guys" i turn to see mike standing there with a uncomfortable look on his face "Sorry bro" ant says.

 "Now i know how ya'll made that baby" me and anthony's face turn a bright red. Ant pulls me closer and glares at mike for the million time i laugh "'bub' it was a prank" i say he turns to me and his eyes widen "what?!" he yells. 

Me and mike laugh so hard you could probably hear us from the other side of the store.

" Yeah dude i'm sorry" mike said "its alright ant says shaking his hand "how ya'll meet" ant asks looking confuse 

" We have been best friends since high school"i say ant nods his head and pulls me close to him "You have no idea how happy i am it was a prank" he says kissing me passionately i kiss back, we stay there for a minute him rubbing patterns on my bump.

Hope ya'll enjoyed!

-Isabela