𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

Both Jasmine and Anthony were so proud of their daughter.

Today was her big day, the day the couple said goodbye to their sweet little girl, and letting her go to start her own life with her own family.

Her wedding.

As much as they hate to not have their little girl in their house anymore,they are happy that she found someone for her.

Jasmine was wearing a dress only made for the mother of the bride,and Anthony wearing the same color tie to match with her.

"You look stunning my love" Anthony says kissing her passionately,She blushes at his action.

"You too baby" Kissing his nose in return.

"Well its the day to let our little baby go to start her life" Jasmine turning to face him,smiling slightly."Your right love, will miss that crazy girl-"

As all the guest arrive and sit down in their seats, Jasmine makes a decision to go check on her daughter.

"Hello bub you okay" She says entering her room.

"Yeah i'm ok mom," Amaria says drying her tears with her dress, something her mother was quick to see.

Bringing a frown in jasmines face "Hey, hey are you ok" she replied placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know mom what if i'm not what he wants" tears falling more rapidly now, "Baby you are amazing, that is exactly why he asked you to marry him never think less alright?"

Amaria nodded and smiled at her mom, she was always a mommy's girl herself.

Anthony seeing the whole interaction brought a smile to his face,but that smile was quickly turn to a frown when he sees his daughters tears.

"Everything okay here?" he asks Putting a arm around his wife's waist. "Yeah everything okay baby nothing to worry about" she said with a big smile, Something that made him calm down as soon as he saw his daughter smile too.

"Well we better get going its gonna start soon, see ya in a few minutes love" Both of them leaving the room,letting their daughter finish getting ready.

As she walks down the aisle, with her father something that brought tears in her mothers eyes as soon as she sees them both.

Anthony soon by her side letting go his daughter's hand and giving it to her husband to be.

The couple with bright smiles on their face when they hear "I Do "

The after party was crazy as crazy as parties can get.

But Amaria found herself looking for her mom wanting to tell her something important, as soon as she found she smiled widely.

"Mom" she called out "yes baby" Jasmine looking at her daughter with the biggest smile.

"I wanted to thank you,Mom you are the best mom in the entire universe, you help me with so much" tears forming in both their eyes now "I love you mom" Tears falling more rapidly now "If i tell you how thankful i am for you i would be here forever, because you were such a great mom"

Jasmine's tears falling the same rhythm of her daughter, hugging her tightly and never wanting to let go "I love you too my daughter more than ever"

Both of them are happy to have that mother and daughter love that not many can have , but glad to have each other.

"I love you my Jasmine." Anthony grabbed his wife close to his chest."I love you too my Anthony."

The couple watching their daughter dance with her husband,bringing big smiles to their faces.

OK 

But why did i cry writing this....

Fun Fact: i'm a very emotional person.

And yess the title is from a Mamma Mia song...

-Isabela