"𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫"

Here is another preview of a book im writting, their is janthony in this but since im just giving you guys the first chapter as preview janthony isn't in it yet sorry 

January 3, 2089

Midnight

The cold air of New York was blowing in the night, Daveed was standing outside the training center looking out to the buildings as the cars honked and rain fell hitting his head in a rhythm. A new cigarette in his mouth, letting the smoke invade the air around him.

"Daveed" One of his friends called him,to be more specific his best friend . "Hey jas" he looked up at her as she walked and took the flame maker from his hand. "Boss says he needs us at the Center" he ran a hand through his now short curls and indeed nodded .

It is no new news that the both of them want to be seen by their boss together, they mostly work together. They meet in an orphanage when she was just 5 and him 6 both becoming inseprevel after that.Boss also known as the most important person in the station never really has a name, to be clear no one even has seen his face, he turned up adopting both of them and training them.

Throughout the year they both learned all about killing, murdering, and assassinating.

It was no surprise that everyone in the station frequently wears black clothes.It will be a surprise if you don't see them in those clothes.Jasmine the youngest of the group wore a tight skirt perfectly fitting her body, with a long sleeve shirt that had a open back with strings tight around her neck, and a v neck. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, with a long silky bow hair tie around it,her bangs perfectly straightened, something she did an hour ago. Her shoes were high heel boots, and a letter jacket with the name of the group printed on the back of it.

Daveed wore black jeans, with a checkered short sleeved button up shirt, a few buttons undone from the top, his shoes were black and white jordans, his curls were pretty messy knowing that he didn't sleep much last night,but they still looked nicely fixed, the same letter jacket on him and golden chain and rings as a finished touch.

"You good?" Jasmine asks her friend, seeing how tired he looks. "Yeah I'm fine"he didn't meet her eyes,but heard her mutter something under her breath he didn't catch.As they both walked in the cold office of their boss, something sent chills up and down their body.

They were in front of the wise man and looking at him, both of them glazing at each other with a worried expression."Sir, you asked to see us?" Jasmine let out quietly but loud enough for him to hear." AH yes, Jasmine Jones" he glanced up at her, forgetting that Daveed was in the room,"I was mighty impressed with the way you have been doing your training" he said proudly, making Jasmine smile but Daveed seemed uncomfortable.

"You see i have a mission for you, miss" He took papers off the desk and placed them on the table in front of them. "Now you and I know that flinkster and his shity gang is our biggest enemy, I need both of you to go and get information from them, and bring it back for me, understand? They both nodded in allusion.

They both were realive to get outside the room, with no scars in their bodies. "Fuck, fuck fuck" Daveed said hitting his fist against the wall, making it tremble "He dosent think im good enough for this mision!" he yelled, Jasmine was looking at him with a sad expression as she gently grabbed his arm "Stop saying that of course he thinks you're right for this mission" she tried to convince him.

"No, did you see how he mentioned your training, he didn't even acknowledge mine, because i suck at it" he bit his lip, tears threatening to come out, Jasmine played with his hair for a while braiding it, something that always caused him to calm down. "Thanks" he looked up at her and smiled softly.

Training starts now!

The speaker yelled, making the whole room change into a training hub.Jasmine looked up seeing her boss sitting down in his red chair, looking down on them "Where's everyone else?" Jasmine looked at her best friend before he shook his head, meaning i don't know.

"In order to know that you guys are ready for this mission, i need to see your training." He looked at Daveed, before glazing at Jasmine. Both of them looked at each other in fear. "Jones, you first" Jasmine gulpd and she was having a hard time breathing, she looked up to see the sign for go.Once she received it she ran, Cartwheel,backflip,Ariel over all the booty traps and over all the obstacles. She froze when she came to one specific area, the fire thrower.

The Fire thrower is the most dangerous obstacle in the training area, the thing is you don't know where it might throw you from so you have to be prepares, this is not Jasmine's first time being in the fire thrower, she's been in it before but always has been injured has gotten burn on the leg, arm and face once, their is not one place that, that fire thrower missed.

As she looked at it her heart was beating faster than it was a few seconds before, if she succeeds she can prove that she is ready for this mission, if she fails she will be a laughing stoke.

"Proceed Jones" The trainer said, looking at her as she glanced at him with a panicked look. She nodded , she went, jumping,landing through it almost getting hit once or twice but successfully landing.

Daveed looked at her in awe as he can't believe she made it, Their boss clapping slowly and nodding his head in approval.

"Diggs" he said making him look up at him "Go" once Daveed got what he said and processed it he nodded and started running, the same routine as Jasmine landing perfectly in everything, until the Fire thrower came.

His chest rose up and down as his breath got quicker by the second, he watched the fire hit the other side of the wall stinging, he glanced at his best friend, giving him a worried look, and a thumbs up in return, making him smile. His attention back at the Fire thrower before running in to it, he was doing perfectly fine until he got hit once on the arm, making him hiss in pain.

Jasmine gasped and ran up to him, signaling for them to turn it off. As soon as they did both of them heard "You need to practice more Diggs" from their boss, spit falling off his mouth of how angry he was.Making Daveed feel even worse.

"Someone help!" Jasmine screamed as help came their way wrapping a delecent large scarf over his arm, making him cry out in pain.

"Daveed you'll be ok i promise" Jasmine said to him, as the people around them left "Easy for you to say you dint get burn, she immediately got angry "What do you mean, ive been burn almost all my life by that fucking thing" She screamed at him.

Daveed wanted to apologize put she already grabbed her bag and was out the door, closing the door with a unnecessary loudness.

________________

"Hey oak" Jasmine was getting the weapons for their next mission, and since oak was the master with weapons he went to her "Hey jazzy" he smiled at her . "Diggs not with you.

She shook her head, her face turned into a frown, remembering the past encounter with him."Well tell him i say hi" Oak said handing her a gun and a few different types of knives."WIll do, Thanks" She grabbed them and shoved them into her bag.

Something you should know about Jasmine, she uses knives to kill she always has ever since she was little she was taught to use knives. Daveed on the other hand uses a gun and his fist.

Jasmine threw her shoes on the floor before flopping her self on her bed, and looking up at the ceiling "God i hope tomorrow goes well"