𝑴𝒊 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓 ღ

It was late at night when he came from work looking around the room for his beautiful girlfriend "Jas!" he called laying his keys on the table next to the door "Im here lovely" her beautiful voice making his heart flutter.

"Hey bubba"he smiles as he looks up at her putting her hair down as she sits in their shared bed.Their love was pretty quick when he met her it was love at first sight for both of them. Something you should know is that she is a virgin and he does not want to rush her into anything and of course not scare her in any way.

"Im ready" she mumbled looking at him with sincere eyes.Making his heart feel full and his stomach fill with butterflies."Are you sure" she nodded and leaned on his chest running a hand trough his curls."Mi amor i don't want to rush you baby,i don't care if you need more time"He was feeling like he was pressuring her to make love with him.

"Ant no, i want this" she said looking at his eyes, their foreheads meeting as he places light kissed in her lips that soon become heavy as he traces her jaw and her neck making little noises leave her lips,his hands never leaving her back pulling her so close that he could feel her heart beating.

"Mi amor,my life,my beauty, your everything to me" he whispered in her ear as he continued to kiss her lips, dipping his tongue in her opened lips,tasting all of her wanting to make sure to not miss any part of her.

His lips traveled down to the top of her breast making her breath quicken and his eyebrows furrowed "You ok my heart?" he looked up at her trying to read her face."Yes god yes" she mumbled softly feeling the need for him feel more and more impatient.His need for her was not any different he's been wanting her for a while now but wanted her to know when she was ready for it.

Once he made sure she was ok he gently took her shirt off and threw it to the floor studying her figure his heart filling with joy and butterflies."God you are beautiful mi amor" he kissed every inch of her top half with so much love just kissing her softly and not involving his teeth not wanting to do that yet.

He ran a hand through her curls as he kissed her again, her hands traveled to the hem of his shirt wanting it off .He leaned up and took his shirt off threw it next hers."Can i take this off" he mumbled his fingers in the bottom of her bra. She nodded up and down fast,making him chuckle slightly .

Once everything else of their clothing was in the floor he kissed her again her responding immediately, as his arms traveled to the top of her underwear her breath growing faster by the second making him worry more"Mi amor ,are you sure my love" she nodded their foreheads meeting as the peace of fabric hit the ground.

"I love you mi amor:he whispered making her smile up at him kissing him again."god your my everything my love , you are mi amor my mon amour every language you are my .everything,God your amazing"

"I love you more " she whispered back he looked up at her for a respond , she nodded up and down making her curls move.As the new feeling fill her her fingers go throught his short lock pulling on them making him let out the same soft moises she was leaving out.

Her noises filling his ears as if a angel was singing looking up at her in admiration,kissing her lips again wanting to make sure she feels the fullness he wants to fill her with."mi amor,my love,my beauty,Mine: he mumbled continuing to whisper loving phrases in her ears as he was filling her.

The next morning he woke up to her sound asleep in his arms , her eyes fluttering opening as he pulls a curl over her ears"Good Morning mi amor"

"Good Morning" she mumbled back he placed light kisses on the back of her neck making her giggles fill his ears and hid heart feeling more full.

"I have to confess something" he mumbled looking down at her.

"Yes" she looked at him with a frown on her face. "Mi amor you know how i was with relationships" he mumbles kissing her neck."Mhmm"

"The truth is i've never made love to a girl that was still virgin" he looks down at her their eyes meeting "This is new to me too Mi amor, Making love is different from having sex my love, and i made love to you,it was a different experience "

Her lips curved into a smile"I know my baby: he kissed her nose in return.

"God mi amor you are my beautiful girlfriend and my everything" he kissed her perfect lips taking all of her in making her fill with butterflies as his fingers went through her curls.

"I love you mi amor" he kissed her cheeks as their foreheads meeted.

"I love you too"

AHHH
omg my wording 

Someone come get me .