𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫?!

Anthony was hanging out in a bar, all of his close friends in that bar.

"Ant!" Jasmine yelled for him, Anthony initially turning to see his girlfriend running to him.

"Hey Princess" She giggled at her nickname," Hey Ant can i get some money please" She said, longing the e.

Anthony's smile quickly fell, " Of course baby, here" He hands her a 20 dollar bill.

Her eyes widen "Thank you bubba" She kisses his cheek and skips out of his sight.

He sighs.

Layla went up to him with a smirk "You know.." He turns to see her "This is the 3rd time the week she asked for money, she might be, you know a Gold digger" She says.

Anthony shakes his head "No she will never do that" Right?

"You never know" She says leaving him alone after that.

Jasmine, a Gold digger Never. But it doesn't stop him from wondering if Layla is right.

When they got home, he didn't say a word to her.

"Hey Jas, you have my change." He asked breaking the silence.She shook her head

"No I-" she started but he cut her off "You Know what, You're a gold digger,i don't want to be with you anymore, this is the 3rd time this week" He shouted , scaring her.

"Ant I-" He put his hand in front of her "I don't want to hear it"

"Bubba please-" He looked at her with a glare " GET OUT" He yelled surprising both jasmine, and himself.He's never raised his voice at her like that.

Tears fall off her face, and she runs out of the apartment not bothered to get any of her clothing or belongings.

As she ran, her tears fell more rapidly.

She spotted a lady by the sidewalk sitting with the blanked Jasmine gave her, the sight making her smile.

She ran to her and sat next to her, "Oh hello miss" She said, the women did not see very well, but always knew when it was Jasmine talking to her.

"Hello" She smiled at her. "Here" She handed the women some food that she made.

"Oh thank you miss" She shook her head "It's no problem, the least i could do"

The lady touched her cheek, feeling one of the tears that have fallen.

"Are you alright, miss" She asked, her eyebrows furrowing. Jasmine shook her head

"Well my boyfriend believes that i'm with him for his money, and he never gave me the chance to say I'm helping those in need." a new set of tears falling off her cheeks.

"Im sorry miss" Jasmine gave her a weak smile.

"Here ma'm" Jasmine hands her some money, that probably would have been her ticket for a bus ride, but she doesn't care for that.

"Bless you miss" The lady giving her a big smile

"It's nothing," Jasmine replies, giving her own soft smile back. Standing to leave.

If only Anthony knew. 

Bahaha Fluff be gone!

It will be back eventually..

-Isabela