𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧

The night was still living at midnight as both Jasmine and Anthony were going into their apartments, Anthony glanced at his neighbor, which was also Jasmine unlocking her door, as she also glanced at him, both made eye contact until she went into her apartment, and looked around her.

Anthony smiled slightly at the way she looked at him,As he entered his apartment he sat down on his piano and started playing a tune.

Let's take our time tonight, girl

Above us all the stars are watchin'

There's no place I'd rather be in this world

Your eyes are where I'm lost in

Jasmine listened as her neighbor played the piano, making her fall in love, she layed all her weight on the wall keeping them from being together.

Anthony made contact with the wall in front of him, listening to her movements, and the way she sang along to the tune.

So baby let's just turn down the lights

And close the door

Oooh I love that dress

But you won't need it anymore

No you won't need it no more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Anthony remembered the way she looked in that dress he love to see her in, its no surprise he fell in love for his neighbor, ever since she moved next door to him.

Her eyes shined in the night as he just wanted to kiss her and take all the air she has, he wanted to be hers.

Versace on the floor

Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

He looked down at his versace clothing on him and thought he would be better without it with her.

I unzip the back to watch it fall

While I kiss your neck and shoulders

No don't be afraid to show it off

I'll be right here ready to hold you

Girl you know you're perfect from

Your head down to your heels

Don't be confused by my smile

'Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real

  she was dancing on the other side off the wall, gripping her dress thighly as she wanted him, and nothing more.

She's also always liked her neighbor since she moved next door to him, something about him made her want to give herself to him.

His voice made her fell full and nice, she loved his voice and the way he played the piano undoned her.

______________

Anthony thought about how beautiful she saw from her head to her heels she is perfect.

No need to tell him twice.

It's warmin' up

Can you feel it?

It's warmin' up

Can you feel it?

It's warmin' up

Can you feel it, baby?

It's warmin' up

Everything around them seemed to disappear as she felt more and more need for him, and he felt the need to have her.

She gripped the wall tighter and unbuttoned her dress making it fall to the ground , and making her fall on her bed playing with her own body as a way to distract her.

now, girl

Versace on the floor

Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Floor

Floor

Oh, seems like you're ready for more, more, more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked

Versace on the floor

Hey baby

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me

As Anthony continued to play the piano he kept glancing at the wall in front of him, thinking about her and all her beauty, he kept the rhythm of the piano going as he felt himself getting hotter and hotter as the song came to the end.

Knock, Knock