"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚"

^The song ^

Oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Both Jasmine and Anthony knew that there was nothing better than the person they already had.

They will never change that either.

Baby, this love, I'll never let it die

Can't be touched by no one

When Anthony met Jasmine,he felt a way he has never felt with no one.Sure he dated girls,but there was something about Jasmine that just made him want to never stop smiling.

He promised himself he will never let her go, when she said yes to a date with him it shocked him.

The couple still keeps this promise now as a married couple.

I'd like to see 'em try

I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control

I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible

No matter what, Jasmine always found a way to make him freeze and admire her.

"Hey bub, what do you think of this dress" when Anthony turned around he froze, admiring her beauty.

His silence made her nervous "Y-you don't like it" She said, looking down at the dress and playing with it nervously .

"No my Jasmine , you, you look beautiful god you take my breath away, and it seems like my words too" He responded kissing her cheek,wrapping a hand around her waist, bringing her small frame to his chest.

"God baby you are so beautiful" He promised her,blushing at her giggle.

Every Time they touched he felt sparks, and his cheeks turned red.

If he had to have someone's touch for the rest of his life, it would be her's.

'Cause I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

'Cause I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

"Hey baby" Jasmine spoke.

"I love you for infinity"

Oh, darling, my soul

You know it aches for yours

And you've been filling this hole, since you were born, oh

'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate

You're my paradise

And I'll do anything to be your love, or be your sacrifice

When Jasmine met Anthony she was going through some problems with her anxiety.

She was always estimating herself, believing that she was not enough for many things.When she started dating Anthony she believed she wasn't enough for him and he was dating her over pity.

"Hey bub" Anthony turns to look at her, she starts to play with his fingers,and his wedding band.

"Why are you with me?"The question brought a look of concern to his face."What do you mean baby.I love you" she shook her head.

"But i'm not enough for you" She started to stand up, but was stopped with Anthonys hand bringing her back to his chest.

"Why would you think that.? You are the most perfect person I have ever met, baby" He played with her curls, letting her soak his shirt.

"How long have you been feeling like this" Tears falling off his eyes now too. "All my life" She mumbles in his shirt.

"My baby, you are enough believe me, i always will love you for you are" Tears falling off her face faster now.

Her eyes meet his "I Love you, and thank you " He smiled to her.

 " Always"

Cause I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

'Cause I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

I love you for infinity

(Oh, oh, oh)

He looked at her, took a curl off her face.

"I love you for infinity too my love" 

-Isabela