𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

Jasmine needed a break from all her hard work, she turned out, to go out with her friends,and got somewhat Tipsy.

Jasmine stumbling in the door of her and Anthony's apartment.

"Hey jas-" Anthony look up from his phone, Jasmine falling into his arms as soon as she reached him

"H-heyy bubba," she replied longing the a ."Jas, time to go to bed,lets go"

He tucked her to bed and secured her to him."Baby" She speaks up "Mhm"

"I want a baby" the words making his cheeks red."Can we make a baby pwese"he smirked at her knowing she won't even remember this conversation in the morning.

"Pweas baby" A pout in her lips "No bubba we can't now"He replies making her pout depper

The truth is he does want to have kids with her, but not when she's like this.

"oOO i like your eyes" she says , making Anthony laugh "Thanks princessa"he pecks her cheek.

" I Had a boyfriend with your eyes.they were beautiful" A frown meeting his face "Oh yeah" she nods "Mhm,They were pretty"sadness filling him, making his heart sink."But not as pretty as your" She adds, making him smile warmly at her.

Pulling her closer to him "I love you" He says pecking her lips,making her laugh" Me too love" she promised.

↫↫↫↫↫ ~ ↬↬↬↬↬

The next morning Jasmine woke up with a terrible hangover.

"O-oww" Anthony waking up at her whining and kissing her lips."Hi love" he says pecking her lips.

"Hey baby,what happened last night?" She asked, Him remembering everything that happens , making him laugh and smirk.

"Well you were pretty drunk,said you wanted a baby now" He replied, smirking at her, a blush reaching her cheeks.

"U-Umm" She stuttered,making him laugh."Well I got to go get change, before my boss kicks my but" He says getting up and running to the bathroom,leaving her to think about what he said.

To be true she did want to have a baby with him(Maybe in the next chapter, *wink wink*)

"I'm sorry you had to deal with me" She said to him when he returned to their room,The words making him frown"Hey i will alway be there for you no matter if you like it or not"He promised her.

"But i was a mess" she whined "A cute mess"He adds,making her laugh"Thanks for taking care of me" A smile leaving her lips.

"Always princessa,always," He said kissing her passionately.  

-Isabela