𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆I

Just a Chapter of a book i have been writing that will probably not be published .

September 22, 2034

Evening

The Jones family has been a very well known family, for ages. Ladies and Lords all being met in one big ball that was hosted by the Jones family every once a year.''Mother" Jasmine was clearly upset as she was walking up and down the stairs a frown in her face.

"Yes Jasmine, what do you need" Jasmine turned around to see her mother calmly looking at her down the stairs. "Tell WIllian that if he doesn't return my favorite pen, you will punish him" she declared proudly.

"Jasmine Jones, you've been writing all day, you should be getting ready for the party, not continuously writing your stories. Now go along ask Janelle to get you ready" Her mother waved her hand for her to leave.

"Bu-" In the corner of her eye she saw William laughing, and jumping up and down with her pen in his hand "William" she yelled, scaring the young man. "Well hello sister" He waved the pen in front of her face."

"You jerk" She said biting her lip, she threw herself on top of him and tried to grab the pen from his hand."Let go" she demanded as she struggled to get it out of his grip.

"Why should i" he questioned her, trying to get on her last nerve.

"Miss,Jones?" They both froze and looked up to see Janelle standing in front of them."Oh hello Janelle" Jasmine quickly moved out of her current position and smiled up at her.

"Your mother told me to get you ready" Jasmine nodded, and left with Janelle. William continuously laughs knowing she never got her pen back.

"Now miss,Jones, will you like green or purple for tonight's party" Janelle quietly asked her.Jasmine made a face hearing those colors "Why not blue?" she asked her, a hopeful look on her face.

"I'm sorry Miss, but your mother said these are the colors that reflect your skin tone the best"

"What's the point, your gonna add a bunch of powder on top of me anyways" Jasmine muttered, but smiled up at her."Of course"

As Janelle was helping her with her corset, her ribs felt like they were gonna break "Does it have to be so tight?" She asked,feeling the pressure hit her stomach as she tightened it every time."Well yes i'm sorry miss Jasmine" Janelle said

Janelle was adding the finished touches on Jasmine as she added powder on her face, neck bone and top of her breasts that were showing out of the dress.She added a beautiful diamond necklace on her neck and matching earrings.

"Thank you" Jasmine tried to fix her dress, but it was too tight in her body to move it.

She ran outside, spotting her brother standing his weight against the wall, smoking a cigarette.

"They say cigarettes are bad for you" Jasmine yelled, smirking at her brother. "Yeah well i dont a shit" He mumbled, throwing the undone cigarette to the floor and stomping it with his foot."So are you excited?" WIlliam shook his head.

"I dont know, ive been to this stupid party almost all my life im used to it, flirty girls, boys trying to get into a girls pants, and the drunk people laughing like dumasess"

Jasmine nodded "Yeah it's not the best"

"You know sometimes i wonder why mom and dad keep doing this dumb party" WIlliam said, looking at the guest arrive."I mean whats the point"

"Meeting new people?" Jasmine shrugged her elbows.

"Yeah but, i know every jerk and lady here"

"You aren't really happy about this are you?" Jasmine teased her brother.

" I could do better," he replied. As they talked a carriage arrived in front of them,the carriage was red as blood, with black.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" WIliam growled, standing straight up."Who?" Jasmine looked up and saw oh no the Ramos family.

"But why would mother invite them? She knows that father hates them" She looked up at her brother for answers. "I don't know but I'll make sure that they leave" WIlliam looked at them with black dead eyes.

"Does mother not know that they are completely a bunch of jerks"Jasmine mumbled

WIlliam turned on his heel and left, making Jasmine confused.

"Ah my daughter, may you come here" Her mother told her, grabbing her hand.She led her to the Ramos family, all of them laughing hysterically before spotting them."This is my daughter Jasmine she will lead you children inside" Jasmine looked up at her mother in shock.

"Won't you Jasmine" Jasmine's mother looked at her with demanding eyes."No i have a piano lesson mother i-" Her mother stopped her with her direct eyes.

"Of course" She mumbled

As the two young Ramos followed her she felt them laugh behind her. "Don't think about it Ramoses"she smiled at her name for them "Aw Jasmine still mad at us for destroying her life in high school" Stacey said fake pouting.

"No i just don't want you guys here" Jasmine made it clear that she was not in for their bullshit.

They both giggle again, making her roll her eyes.

"This is gonna be a long night" she mumbled under her breath.

"Well jerks, here's the people, now leave me alone" She told them, directing them to the other people in the room, before turning around to leave.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she met again with her brother "Hey Jas" Her brother smiled at her. "Hey brother"

"Mom made me give little Ramoses a tour" she smirked at him, her voice had an annoying tone. "Mh'm, did they do anything to you?" Her brother looked mad as he asked her that question.

"Yeah mentioned stupid high school, like they didn't make it my worst enemy" She declared

"Well, I'm sorry" WIlliam spoke up and hugged her from the side. "Thanks, so whatcha doing" WIlliam shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, the usual standing and looking around"

"Aw come one don't you little Stupid Jerk want to find a Lady" She said teasing him and waving her hand over her face when she said Lady.

"Haha, very funny, I hate you," He said hitting her shoulder playfully.

"I'm not really into relationships now" He said, playing with his locks.Jasmine nodded.

"Same" she mumbled."Hey have you talked to dad" Jasmine asked him.He shook his head

She sighed "Sometimes i wish i knew him" She mumbled.William hugged her and patted her head "I know you do Parrot" She turned around to see him, a question look on her face.

"I-" He laughed "Idk it came in my mind so now your nickname is parrot" He said proudly

"Ok" she said smiling at him."You're a Dick" she whispered in his ear.

He gasped "Lady Jasmine, i do not appreciate you language" He yelled making both of them laugh loudly "Oh please like you Lord William haven't said worse" She declared

He shrugged "I will not deny"

A loud sound was heard from outside, making everyone gasp, and making the siblings stop laughing."William, what is going on?" Jasmine hugged his brothers arm tightly "I'm not sure baby sister"

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...