𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕

TW: Homelessness

Anthony was in the studio late that night working on his album. "Everything good" asked one of his friends. All he does is nod, he hasn't been able to get any music inspiration for 3 weeks, nothing really makes him want to write a song .

He saw a young lady outside sitting on the sidewalk with a sweater over her head,she looked like she needed some help ,she seemed cold and needing food."I'll be back" Anthony says as he gets up and walks outside as soon as he walk up to the lady he smiles to her "Hello miss" the lady looks up to him with a smile on her face "Do you need anything he asked her.

Since he was a little small child he's always been taught to treat everyone the same and help them out when they need it especially those in need that was the reason why he walked up to the lady.

"No i'm alright Thank You sir" She said smiling up to him,but he quickly noticed her shivering under the coat she had on "Here let me help you ma'am" he took his coat of and but it over her shoulders "Thank you sir" he nodded "Anthony call me anthony"he smiled to her "Jasmine " she said with a bright smile.

"Thank you for your kindness many people have walked through here and have ignored me but im thankful you are a very nice man " They talked for a few more minutes before he had to go back inside as he was getting cold,before he did though he gave her some food and some money "Thank you " she said making him smile.

As he walked back inside he felt very inspired by this young lady and how she inspired him that day,how someone with so little can still have a smile on their face no matter what.

For that reason he had to get his notebook and write a song about how she inspired him and how that made him change as a person and hope inspires many more people that listen to it,for that reason he called the song "Food for thought " Knowing she needed food and he gave it to her.

He talked to some of his friends and they said they will see her there sometimes and help her out. There were many that would ignore her but she continued to smile at them and tell them to have a nice day, no matter how sad or in need of something she felt she always kept positive.

He looked outside the window to find her not there anymore, he hoped she was ok and that one day he would see her again.

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to say that that their are many people out there that need your help  so please even if you just have a apple or just a dollar give it to them you dont know it now but i will make a big difference, and to these people i hope you get better and i hope your days been good and Thank You for inspiring me to write this one shot your Amazing.

-Isabela