𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

Losing a child can be hard,it can hurt your soul, knowing you will never see that child ever again breaks your heart.

Jasmine and Anthony, had a very hard time trying to process the fact that their child will never come home, both adults crying like babies when they found out, it was like they could not see the things around them.

Anthony knew that he wanted nothing to cry and stay in his bed doing nothing, but he had to stay strong for his wife, he had to be her neck bone. As they both enter their apartment heartbroken,Jasmine says nothing, only running to her room, to go cry and sulk .

Anthony started with a light knock on the door, nothing more than trying to help the love of his life, but only getting cries from the other end."Jas, please let me in princess" he softly said, trying to restrain his voice from breaking.

She hesitated for a moment but opened the door, tears falling off her face. The sight breaking Anthony's heart in half, they both hold each other tight sobs escaping her lips, and tears falling off his eyes."Why- does this have to happen" Jasmine cried out, beggin for her baby to come back.

"It's my fault" Anthony spoke up, Jasmine looking up at him with a questioning look "Baby what do you mean?" He shook his head, tears falling off his eyes more rapidly.

"I was so busy in the studio, i dint take care of you, or bubba well" He cried, his head falling to her stomach, where their baby used to be.Jasmine took his hand and played with his fingers and his wedding band.

"Bubba, it's not your fault you can't control what happens, and you took so good care of me and baby, you were the best '' he smiled weakly at her. Jasmine remembered how many time he would call from the studio to make sure they were okay it was like 30 times a hour.

"Then why did this happen" he cried, she played with his hair "I don't know baby." a new set of tears falling off her eyes . "we will be okay right" He asked her, kissing her temple, she nodded

"Yeah i think we will" Both of them are heartbroken.

-oh wow this is really bad written

well hope you guys like this crappy mess.

-Isabela