𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔

@ElizalovesHamilton  For you love, i provide for all my readers :D

"Bubbaa" Jas hit her fiance's hand like a little baby trying to get attention. A frown on her face, she has just come back from a dressing try on and wanted to cuddle but anthony was busy with something about his work, anyways jas was not having it she just wanted the cuddles.

"Babee" she dragged out the e making him turn around and look at her, a slight frown on his face, once he saw her pout his frown turned into a sweet soft smile "Yes baby?" her frown depen "Can we cuddle" she asked him, a pout in her lips as she did the best puppy eyes she could do.

He just laughed at her, making her frown to him more "Not now bubba sorry" He turned to look at his computer again, smiling at it. "Fine then ill just cuddle with your brother" She said proudly skipping out the room, once the words ringed in his ears, his eyes widened "Wha-" but it was too late she was already gone.

He groaned and got up from his desk to walk to the living room, being met with Jasmine cuddling with Mario, a peace look on her face. The sight making him frown his hands made a fist as he walked up to them with anger in his face, Mario looking at him with fear.

"What do you think you're doing with my girl?" he growled at him looking at Jas, but she only pushed herself more closer to Mario's body, making his cheeks turn a shade of red, and Anthony's face was red, red with anger.

He quickly took Jasmine off of his arms and lightly secured her to his chest, frowning at Mario, making him jump."So now you want to cuddle" She giggled making Anthony turn a bright red.

"Um-" she only laughed harder "Well someone was jealous.

"Haha bro you know she's only your girl"Mario said, hitting his brothers back. "Yea- yeah i know i just wanted to make sure" He said kissing Jasmine's cheek softly.

"So can we cuddle now?" Jasmine spoke up a pout in her lips, Anthony laughed "Of course baby"

They silently grabbed some pillows, and blankets, they cuddled each other, sharing soft, sweet kisses. Anthony is still sending glares at Mario, making Jasmine laugh.

 A short fluffy chapter for all the sad ones, i've been giving you guys

-Isabela