*bonus part 12: More than One*

A/N:
Okay, so I'm pretty sure you guys would want to see both sips and Sjin make out and see how it went down with panda and Nilesy, so here it is! <3

(Panda's POV)

When I heard the door open, I turned to see Nilesy open the door. Immediately he gets a big, goofy grin. "Panda!" He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed intensely, but I had to calm my heart down so he wouldn't know. "Nilesy, I missed you!" I purred. He pulled away and crouched to my eye level. "How have you been?" He smiled. I looked down at the ground, avoiding his gaze. "A-actually.." I mumbled.

His grin faltered since he didn't exactly know how to react. He cocked his head to one side, looking at me concerned. "U-um my cat.. He's sick.." I stuttered. He wasn't. I was just avoiding telling him. "Aw.. Poor thing." He frowned. "I um, Nilesy?" I almost whispered. "But I'm sure he'll get better!" He smiled again. "N-Nilesy?" I said almost audible. "Oh, that reminds me about what happened this weekend," he started.

"Liam.." I said louder. He froze.

(Nilesy POV)

"Liam.." I heard Panda speak nervously. I stopped at the sound of my real name. ".. John?" I responded confused as to why he would use it. I looked at him curiously, anxiously. ".. L-Liam.. I.. I-I--" he stood there, unable to form the words. Unable to speak. I gently grabbed his shoulders and sat him down in a nearby chair. I kneeled in front of him, smiling tenderly. "It's alright, Panda. Tell me when you're ready." I said quietly.

I realized he was blushing a deep red, which surprised me. Why would he be blushing? He is quite cute when he does though.. His eyes were tightly shut, and he was really nervous. I assumed maybe it was hot in that furry panda bear hat of his. We sat like this for a while, every now and again he opened his mouth or eyes to say or see something, but he never did say anything or never left his eyes open for very long.

"L-Liam.. I.." He started, his eyes staring directly into mine. He bit his lip. His eyes tightened really fast and he tensed up as he said this. "I love you, Liam!" I felt my heart stop. My mouth gaped open a little. Here was the one who was always by my side and giggling along, telling me he loved me. I never thought he would love me back. I leaned and hugged him tightly, earning a shocked gasp from Panda. I smiled into the crook for his neck. "I love you too, John." I felt him relax, and eventually, hug back.

I stood up after we had talked a little, hugged a little, blushed a lot. I had to go and record soon, and sadly I had something planned so I couldn't just record something random with him. "Okay I have to go and record now.." I reluctantly sighed. "Oh, okay." He said cheerfully. I turned to leave the room, about to leave.

I suddenly felt him peck my cheek. "I love you." He said softly. I smiled at him in response. Our blushes were through the roof, and I had to record with a webcam today. Damn, this is going to be a long day.