Part 6 Dare

A/N: yep, I finally did it.
First kisses.
Your welcome.

(Sips POV)

It's been so long since I've been to San Carlo, Bristol even. As me and Sjin got out of the car, I saw Duncan and Lewis were already here. "I'm starving let's go in already," Sjin groaned. I smirked. "I thought you weren't talking to me," He started to mumble, acting like an upset toddler. "I'm not," he grumbled. He started to walk towards Duncan and Lewis, but I caught up and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder. I could feel the heat rising in his cheeks. "Sips..?" He stuttered, obviously blushing. "Please forgive me Sjin," I spoke in an overly dramatic voice. He pouted angrily, seeing I was mocking him and ran up ahead out of my grasp.

(Sjin POV)

"That guy has some nerve," I muttered, sprinting away from him. Sometimes Sips could be such an ass. Besides, I had more important things to attend to. "Morning Sjin," Lewis called. More important things like talking to Duncan and Lewis. "Morning," I grinned. "So you'll talk to them and not me?" I heard Sips chuckle from behind me. I slouched and growled at Sips. All he could do was smile. I was smiling on the inside but I wasn't going to show him that. "Quite the hissy fit," Duncan commented. "Whatever, I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure the stove doesn't work anymore," I said, hardly able to keep a straight face.

Sips REALLY couldn't keep a straight face. As he laughed, we walked into San Carlo. I pulled out my phone and sat next to Sips in the booth. Even if I didn't want to talk to Sips, I knew Duncan would want to sit next to Lewis. I texted Duncan a quick message, hoping Sips wouldn't notice. Duncan knew I was trying to keep secret, I could tell since he kept his phone under the table, and when Lewis asked what he was doing, he said "flappy bird".

Sjin: any ideas on how we can do this?

Duncan: leave it to me. I have a plan.

Sjin: then let's hope it works.

(Sips POV)

I didn't really expect Sjin to hold a grudge this long over a SINGLE joke. I was thinking of how to say sorry when suddenly I heard Duncan say "Sjin, truth or dare?" This was going to be fun. Sjin broke into a smile. "Hmm, truth." He said, his mood finally lightening. "Tell me why your mad at Sips," Duncan giggled. "Because Sips is a dirty bastard," he pouted. I sighed chuckling. "I made one dirty joke, that's it," I said casually. "Sips, truth or dare," Duncan said, turning his attention away from Sjin. "Dare." I said, I didn't even have to think. "I dare you to say sorry to Sjin," Lewis broke out laughing.

(Sjin POV)

"I'm sorry, Sjin," I didn't even look over at him. "Forgive me?" I blushed pure red when I felt him kiss the top of my head. I heard everyone burst into laughter. "Mm... Fine," I laughed. "Problem solved," Duncan chuckled. "Lewis, truth or dare?" Sips said happily, a light pink blush across his face from what just happened.

(Sips POV)

"Dare, why not," Lewis was still giggling. "I dare you to kiss Duncan in public like you did in the car," I smirked. Sjin covered his mouth since it was rude to laugh at something like. But, of course, he was still laughing. "Umm.. Later maybe?" Lewis was nervous. I smiled and held my hand up, signaling the waitress. Lewis looked confused, Duncan and Sjin knew what was happening. "Drinks, for me and all my friends," he smirked at the waitress. "What kind? We have orange juice, milk, Apple ju-" I cut her off. "Alcoholic."

"Dammit Sips, alcohol this early in the morning?"