Chapter Three

Louis' POV:

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Zayn yelled, reaching for his gun. Harry noticed Zayn moving for his gun, so he pulled his own out of his jacket and pointed it at Zayn.

"Not a smart move Mr. Malik," his smirk fell and he moved to the side of my bed, "how ya feeling, Louis?" He asked the question so casually, if he hadn't been holding a gun, you would have thought we were old friends.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, sparing a glance to Zayn, who had backed himself against the farthest wall (via: Harry's request.)

"Just dropping in," he smiled again, "You landed pretty weird on your leg, and a little bit of rubble landed on your head," he glanced to my forehead and I brought a hand up to touch it.

There was a scratch of my forehead, scabbed over and about 2 inches long.

Quickly thinking I reached out to knock the pistol out of Harry's hand, but he caught my arm and pushed his elbow into my injured leg, causing me to gasp.

"Now was that a good idea? Really?" He questioned rhetorically.

I glared at him, hopefully distracting him long enough for Zayn to pull his gun.

Harry laughed at my attempt to be intimidating, which was thankfully enough time for Zayn to pull his hand gun out and aim at Harry.

Harry noticed the movement and turned to avoid his line of fire, but before he had time to react, Zayn had already pulled the trigger.

I watched as the bullet tore through Harry's side, right below his rib cage. Blood splattered
The floor.

"Was that a smart move Styles?" Zayn mocked and moved to where Harry was on the ground and picked up his gun, "No bullets?" Zayn questioned as he pulled out the magazine.

Harry glared at Zayn and tried to stand, only to be kicked back down by Zayn, "Why would you bring a gun if it didn't have ammo in it?"

"I didn't want to hurt anyone," Harry spoke in a dark voice.

"What do you mean 'didn't'?" Zayn asked right before Harry's leg swung out and knocked him off his feet.

The sudden movement cause Harry to gasp in pain, but the time Zayn spent trying to stand gave Harry the time to escape out the door, clutching his bleeding side.

"He got away again!" Zayn yelled attempting to run after him.

"Zayn! What's the point? He's gone anyways!" I ran a hand over my throbbing leg, where Harry had elbowed me.

"Are you giving up now?" Zayn looked at me, shocked.

"I obviously can't fucking run after him!" I yelled, "We both know he's gone already! Are you daft?"

Harry had a history for great escapes and weird contortionist moves that had always left us baffled. With time, his flexibility had lost it's "amazing" but it was still something we couldn't do.

"He's injured!" Zayn pointed out, looked through the door.

"Go then," I nodded to the door, trying to keep my leg still. Harry had really dug his bony elbow into it.

"No, there's no point," Zayn sighed and plopped down in the chair beside my bed again.

"Exactly," I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

"There's a note," Zayn loudly announced.

"What?" Venom in my voice.

"There's a note attached to the flowers!" He reached across me to get the flowers, but I got there before him and grabbed the note, unfolding it and reading the neatly scrawled letters. Probably Harry's handwriting.

"Dear Louis,

Did you know you weigh like 20 pounds? Well you do. Anyways, if you will be feeling better by next Thursday, I shall be destroying another place. Not really building this time. More of a boardwalk. Hope there's no tourists around!

See you then.
~Harry xx"

"He's fucking insane," Zayn breathed from where he was reading the note over my shoulder.

"Do you think he'll still do it now that he's got a bullet in his side?" I looked to the taller lad.

"Eh, no telling with Harry. He's got a really high pain tolerance. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already dug the bullet out," he looked thoughtful, "Do you remember when Steve completely broke Harry's leg, and Harry still managed to take like 5 people out in hand to hand and still get away?"

"Of course I remember, I'm one of the people he took out," I grumbled and remembered that day.

I blamed Harry's endurance on adrenaline, but Zayn believed that he was some kind of super-human developed in a lab. There were all kinds of weird theories about him flying around the bunks and the pubs at night.

"Shutup and assemble a team," Zayn laughed and stood to leave, "We're going to catch us a Harry next Thursday,"

(A/N: Yes, Harry is violent when he is provoked. And very talented in combat. No, he has not killed anyone. He doesn't like to hurt people, but if he has to, he will.

Comment if you have any questions.)