Chapter Twenty-One

(A/N: hey. Time-jump. Not very much just a week or so.)

Louis' POV:

Harry had gotten better. Better, but not good yet. He was hobbling around the small room, I had refused to let him leave. Today, I'm thinking of taking him out if this cramped room. He'd like that.

Thankfully, there is a bathroom connected to Harry's replica room. Not only for his sake; also for mine. I haven't left ever since I went to set the trap Harry was talking about. I'm afraid Harry will try to climb out.

"Harry," I called, dropping myself into the small room, "Harry?" I called again after getting no response.

"Shower," he yelled back after my second beckon.

I rolled my eyes and laid out on Harry's bed. It's been forever since I've laid on an actual bed.

How does Harry think this is torture? This is like a vacation (Minus the life-threatening animal attacks and lack of food.)

There are no jobs, no responsibilities. I could sleep all day if I wanted to.

From Harry's perspective, I suppose it's a lot worse for him. He is here alone. He doesn't know whether or not his family is okay, and he doesn't know when he will see another person again.

That would be terrifying.

"Okay, close you're eyes so I can put clothes on," Harry walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a goddamn towel. Is it cliche that I hope his towel falls?

I obliged to his request an pulled the blankets over me an closed my eyes. "Harry, I was thinking that today we would leave this building? Go to a bigger one or walk around a bit?" My muffled voice came from under the heavy blanket.

Immediately there was a weight on the top of the covers, "seriously?!" Hands pulled the cover away from my face, revealing a smiling Harry. He also happened to be only wearing boxers. Very tight boxers.

"Get dressed and we'll go," I smiled at how excited he was. It reminded me of Zayn when we were little. He would get so excited around festival time.
I miss zayn.

Harry hurriedly pulled on grey sweatpants and a black shirt, rushing to put on a pair of trainers.

"Hurry Louis let's go!" He grabbed my arm and gently pulled at it, still not being able to use all his strength.

I laughed and slipped my shoes back on. It was a pity that none of Harry's clothes fit me. He always has fresh clothes, while I have to wear the same thing. It's rather gross. I may just steal something from his dresser.

As soon as I had my shoes on, Harry was pulling me towards the open hatch adorably. "C'mon! C'mon!" He whispered excitedly.

I helped him up onto the ledge, then stood on the bed to pull myself up. As soon as I was up, Harry jumped off the edge. "Harry what the hell?!" I called after him, running to the side if the building. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I landed on my good leg." He smiled up at me from the ground.

I nodded and dropped down myself, "where do you want to go?" I asked Harry, he had been cooped up for a week. If he had cabin fever before, he has it a lot worse now.

"Home," he shook his was sadly, "but that's nots going to happen, so why not that tall building over there? It's the tallest one of all," he smiled to me at the end.

"What's in it?"

"Not sure. I've never been able to get into it because the ceiling was too high, but with two people it should be easy, he started walking towards the structure.

"Why are we going now? Why don't you ask me when we got here?" I followed after him.

"Didn't know if I could trust you, and after I did trust you, I was too injured to attempt to climb," he answered after we had walked the distance to the building.

"How do you know you can trust me?" I put my hands up to help him climb the wall, him putting his large foot on my palms.

"You had ample opportunities to kill me," he pulled himself up with slight struggle, "you didn't."

He reached his left arm down to pull me up, and I accepted.

The roof had a large, blue "H" printed across the surface of it, a helicopter landing. Harry made a face as he kicked in the hatch with his good leg,

"This one was locked," he clarified and dropped down into the room underneath. I looked down into the hole Harry had created, this drop was much further than the others we had incountered, Harry seemed okay though. I followed after him and looked around the room.

It looked like headquarters back home. There were screens everywhere, rotating chairs placed before computers.

"I know where we are," Harry spoke, wide-eyed. "I know where we are!" He repeated.

"Where are we?" I grabbed his arm carefully.

"America. We're in Tennessee." He looked around and began rummaging through a drawer hastily.

"How do you know where we are?" I moved next to him and watched him sort through the contents of the drawer.

"Liam took me here one time, when I first got started as his cover," he slowed his pace, "if I can find a cell-phone I could give an address or longitude and latitude to someone, they would know where we are!"

"I had a phone with me when we were taken?" I suggested. Harry stopped searching through the drawer he was currently working on, and opened one a few rows down.

"If you had it on you when you were captured, it should be here," he stopped moments later and handed me a black object.

My gun.

The cool metal felt smooth against my skin as I took it into my hands. I could shoot him right now. What if this is like SAW and the only way to get out is for one of us to die?

That's a stupid idea Louis. You need Harry. You won't kill him. (You also kinda like Harry and want to suck his dick).

"Here!" Harry brought out my shiny iPhone 6.

"Oh what a wonderful sight to see!" I took it from him and attempted to turn in on.

"That won't work," Harry said. I gave him a look and he took my phone back from me. "Watch," much to my horror, he pried the silver backing off of the surface, revealing a missing battery.

Liam was just being cruel.

(A/N: okay, next chapter is mainly going to be about larry, (lmao jk. I lied and I'm terrible at writing) because the story will be ending soon and they really need to get together before they leave. Factually, two people will fall in love if they are together for two days straight. Like locked in a room or something. So they should be in love right now, but I suck at writing and they haven't said that they love the other. Whatever.

Also: I was reading 'Where You Are" AND ITS ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE. I AM SI SORRY TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER READ THAT IT SUCKS SO MUCH ASS. FUCK IM SORRY.)