Chapter Six

Harry's POV:

Liam pulled me out of view and towards his luxury car.

"You stupid boy! I can't even let you go to highschool without you messing things up!" He seethed as he brutally tugged on my arm.

He grumbled and practically threw me into the passenger seat, before circling around and getting in the driver's side.

"if you weren't halfway decent at combat, I would have already offed you and your stupid 'family'" he put air quotes around family.

I kept my mouth closed, it was the only smart thing to do really. When Liam was in this mood bad things happened. Last time I talked back, I didn't see my family for two months.

"How did they even catch you?"

"I was buying the explosives," I was forced to answer, "like you told me to,"

"Idiot. You know how to make the page secure. You're so careless!" He jabbed at my ribs to prove a point, causing me to double over. He had hit right where Zayn shot me, "oh is harry hurt?" He asked with mock-concern.

I grimaced and regained my composure, "Let me see it," he demanded.

"What? There's nothing wrong with me," I acted clueless. If Liam found out about my bullet wound, he'd probably give me one to match on the other side.

"Seriously harry it's no big deal," he shrugged and looked at me. For a second it actually seemed like he was a normal twenty-one year old lad.

The mis-conception was hastily ripped away when Liam swung at my ribs again, causing me to crumple in on myself.

"Tell me what is wrong," he growled in my ear, holding me by the collar.

I didn't answer and the ride was eerily silent until we got to his cabin.

Liam yanked me from the car and pulled me towards the door. Inside, he pushed me against the counter.

"Take off your shirt," he demanded.

"Liam, you should really be nice to the boy, he does all your dirty work," Sophia, Liam's wife walked into the kitchen where we were, "If you treated him better, maybe he'd be more eager to do things for you,"

"Baby, I know. But if I treated him better, he wouldn't do anything because he's useless," Liam turned and spoke in a gentler voice. Sophia was probably the only person he hasn't physically abused.

Atleast she stood up for me when she was around. Usually I take much more terrible beatings when she isn't.

"Harry, why is Liam asking you to take off your shirt?" She asked, brushing her husband off completely.

"It's nothing really," I smiled a sad smile.

"No look," Liam strode toward me and jabbed at my ribs like he did before,"there's something wrong," he growled as I sank to the floor in pain.

"You shouldn't hurt him!" Sophia defended, "Harry, it's obviously not nothing. You should show us so we can help," she smiled nicely at me and I shot a look towards Liam before leaning forward to lift my shirt up far enough for them to see the large bandage across my torso.

I hadn't gone to a hospital, I just slapped some gauze on it in hopes that it would heal.

"Can we take off the wrap?" She stepped forwards. I nodded at her and she tore away the tape.

Sophia gasped when she removed the cover.

"Harry, what happened?" She looked at me with actual concern. Why is she concerned about me?

"Ahh, I just got a little bit shot," I winced as she ran a hand around the wound.

"It's infected," she noted and turned to Liam, who had been standing against the worktop, "Call Marty and tell him to come over here,"

"Marty? Are you kidding?!" Liam's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. I almost laughed at the sight, and I would have if I had a death wish.

"Yes. Call him. Harry could die,"

"Why do I care about the brat?" He spat. His words didn't hurt anymore, I had been working for him for a while now.

"You need him and you know it," Sophia retorted and helped me up off the floor.

I mumbled a quick 'thanks' and fiddled with my hands while Liam stormed out, to call 'Marty' I assume.

"He's on his way," Liam strode back into the kitchen after several minutes.

"You'll like Marty," Sophia turned to me.

"Doubtfully," I retorted.

(A/N: YAY HARRYS PERSPECTIVE. This kinda shows his situation and why he does what he does. I know is confusing and short and it took me 5ever to write, but I tried. It will switch back to Louis' POV next chapter... So idk.

Yes, I ship sophiam. They are my parents. I have a set of parents, and a set of larents.

Any suggestions?
Comments?
Concerns?

No? Okay.

If you want like to be put in the story, I could probably do that. (I know no one wants to be in my shitty ass story, but I wanted to suggest it)

Okay that's all folks. See you in a week probably!)