Chapter Twenty-Eight

(A/N: YOU GUYS SHOULD COMMENT MORE> I GET BORED DURING THE DAY i NEED INSPIRING.)

Harry's POV:

"Hello, Hello, Hello," Louis said to me as he was coming back from a vending machine, "Fancy meeting you here," I offered a half-assed smile in return.

Zayn had somehow found Marty. I gave him a description of the Irish devil and his face turned ashen. He said he thinks he knows the guy, so hopefully we have our Marty.

"What's wrong?" Louis slid down the wall next to me. Zayn had decided to let me out into the hallway. He believed me, but he didn't trust me. There were six agents at either side of the hallway. Even in my weakened state, I could probably take all twelve of them at once.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how shitty this situation is," I leaned my head back against the wall and towards Louis' cute little face.

"It's not as bad as it could have been," He brushed my leg with his, "In a month or so we would both be dead. It seems Liam had no intention of coming back for us, even to kill us."

"Yeah, he seems like the kind of guy to just let people die."

"I'm glad you were there," He brushed against me again, "I would have died without you."

"I never would have actually met you if Liam hadn't had abducted us," I shook my head at the idea. Was it worth it? If I had the chance, would I stop all this at the cost of not meeting the most amazing boy? I don't think I would be able to throw all this away. It turned out better than my old life. Now there's a chance I can see my family again. Maybe be with Lou. "Hey, um. Do you think if you could not get abducted by Liam, like, if you could change that part of the past, would you?"

"Yes. Hell yes, I would." He replied quickly, "In a fucking heartbeat," Oh. Okay.

I turned my head away from him to stare at the wall across from us. I guess it didn't mean as much to him as it did to me. "Okay" I replied and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Harry, I didn't mean it like that," He turned his body more towards me. He opened his mouth to followup, only to be cut off by Zayn.

"Hey, he's here," Zayn poked his head out the doorway.

"Alright, let's go," I stood, walking away from Louis, actually attempting to mask the stab of pain Louis inflicted.

"Harry wai-" Louis tried to stop me.

"Hey, Marty's here," I attempted a smile, "I'm fine. Really."

Thankfully, this ended the conversation as I followed Zayn into a different room.

"Harry?" Marty asked as soon as I entered the room, "Mate, I thought for sure Liam had killed you off. He's always talking about killing you, but I never thought he'd actually follow through with it." He rambled as he approached me.

"Yeah, well he would have went through with it," I shrugged and moved onto the matter at hand, "Do you know where he's keeping my family? Surely you've been there,"

"I haven't. He's been really secretive about everything that he's doing lately. Said he's 'getting rid of everyone who knows shit',"

"Oh my god," I felt the blood run from my face, "Everyone in my family knows what's happening with me and Liam."

"I-I could probably figure out?" He offered, pulling out a small device. "This helps me hack computer systems. I can get into the system if you would like?"

I nodded, "It's untraceable?" Louis asked.

"Probably," Marty answered. I could work with probably. I'm down with probably.

"Okay, It'll take a minute, but I can get to the address. Where would the file be?"

"It will be under my profile if it's anywhere." I leaned over Marty's shoulder to watch.

Zayn had been silent ever since we entered the room. He was being more accepting of me, but I had expected him to make at least two sarcastic remarks by now. I glanced over to the lad, standing in the corner.

He had his eyes on Marty.

Maybe he doesn't trust a con-man who spends all his time with the man who is trying to kill Lou and I.

"Got the address." Marty called out, grabbing my attention as he pushed several keys, signalling the printer. A map slid out of the machine.

Marty handed it to me, "Go. I have to stay here." I nodded for the thousandth time that day and headed towards the door, Louis on my trail.

"Zayn?" Lou stopped when he saw Zayn didn't follow.

"I'll stay here with- erm, Marty." He sat in on of the chairs.

"Alright," Lou replied and walked in front of me to lead me to the garage. I have been here several times, but Liam never told me where anything was.

Louis' ass looks great.

"You drive," He threw me a set of keys on a chain. I caught the jangling mess.

"What are we driving?" I looked around the full lot.

"Over here." He pointed to a white and black Aventador.

"Oh, you're joking," I practically groaned. I haven't driven since I was seventeen. "I will crash this nice ass car if you let me drive."

"Fine," Louis smiled, "I'll drive,"

"We hopped in the car, butterfly doors gliding down after we had entered.

"Seat belts'' Louis chimed as we sped out of the lot.

(Okay. So. I would just like to point out that in an earlier authors not I said the story would be ending in 7 chapters or so. That was like 15 chapters ago. Oh well. I feel like Harry has been more of a sarcastic asshole since I started writing again, but I suppose that is just because I am more of a sarcastic asshole now than when I started. Oh sweet nostalgia.)