Chapter Five

(A/N: my brother's friend is bringing me skittles, so I thought I would update. Even though the last chapter doesn't even have ten reads yet.)(actually it does have ten reads now that I'm actually updating)

(NOT EDITED BC FUCK IT)

Louis' POV:

Harry's previously slicked back hair had fallen out of it's quiff during the struggle and was now hanging in long curls.

The boy really needs a haircut.

I had regrouped the team and we watched as Zayn hauled Harry to his feet and pulled his arms behind his back. When Zayn brought Harry's right arm back he almost collapsed again. That was the side he got shot in.

Harry, now standing and cuffed, was led into the hall and down the corridor.

We stepped out the front doors and were leading him to the van when shots were fired.

A man on my left went down first, then Zayn went down. A shot grazed my arm, causing me to let go of Harry's cuffs.

The last bullet went right through Harry's handcuffs, him pulling his hands free after.

A whistle sounded from the other side of the street and Harry turned to run towards the sound. I collected myself and pursued him. The chase was cut short, for harry noticed me and swung his arm back into my fresh bullet wound. The pain brought me to my knees, and Harry ran to the source of the whistle. I let him go and turned my attention to the team.

"Zayn?" I turned to the group. I knew the other man was fine, he had been shot in the leg, "is he okay?" I asked the team that had now surrounded him.

"its just his ribs, he's fine," Mr. Williams answered.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill the bloody son of a bitch!" Zayn yelled from the ground, "what even happened? We had him! Styles was in our custody!"

"shooter from the other side," I pointed to where Harry had disappeared,"they have to be good. They shot Harry's cuffs right off,"

"I'm going to kill every single one of the bloody mother fuckers," Zayn grumbled and stood up, holding his right side.

"now you and Harry are even," I smiled at Zayn as we loaded back into the van.

"I'm going to have to change that aren't I?" he replied with a smile as sweet as mine.

(A/N: OH MY FUCK. SHORT AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER I JUST. OH MY FUCK SORRY ZERIOUSLY)