Chapter Eighteen

(A/N: I have loved you since we were eighteen.... So sorry, but I'm just so happy that this book has over 1,000 collective reads?! It's not even good writing! I feel like I'm doing such a terrible job at writing this. You guys deserve better, but I can't change my writing style now and I am to lazy to go back and fix the other chapters. #thestruggle.)

Louis' POV:

I cannot believe I did that. Midst trying to get Harry to cooperate, the idea just struck me. I suppose I took advantage of the fact that he was slightly weaker and about to slip into shock, but hey, I kissed Harry.

Oh my fucking god I kissed Harry Styles. Zayn would kill me. He would look straight in my eyes and shoot me in the fucking head.

"you handled that pretty well," Harry broke me from my thoughts, "with all the knives and shit,"

"Yeah," I whispered. Maybe he had forgotten that I kissed him? It probably didn't mean anything to him. That would make things a lot less awkward.

Surprisingly, I felt something when we kissed. I felt lightening through my chest and a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. It was an amazing feeling. I wanted more of it.

I had initially thought that what I felt for Harry was purely lust, which was not surprising (given that I was a teeny tiny bit of a whore.)

"And you were really good with the bandages and shit, I was starting to doubt you had any training at all," Harry smirked, still lying naked on the table, "you know, before all that," aw he's so awkward and cute.

"Well you did pretty terribly with those pumas," I challenged, attempting to set Harry off.

"Hey! I knew I was going to lose. There was no point in delaying the inevitable. I was just hoping they would be busy pulling apart my remains to go after you,"

"Aww harry cares," I coed from where I was rinsing his pants at the sink. "And yeah, I did very well didn't i. I handle situations very well," I bragged. I may have taken it to far.

"Yeah you handled it perfectly until you tricked me," Harry said. I froze at his words. Apparently he had not forgotten.

"Oh haha that," I laughed awkwardly and turned around to fiddle with the first aid kit, placing it back under the counter where I had found it.

"Your a strange duck," Harry said, inspecting his hands in front of his face.

"Shut up, your all loopy from blood loss," I don't know how much he lost, but it has to be a lot. The wounds were absolutely gushing when we got here.

"You can't just kiss someone like that," Harry rambled on.

"I really wish I could give you a pain killer, but sadly there are none here," I ignored his talking.

"I mean it's really rude to just do that to a person. Why would you- yes there are. There are painkillers here," he suddenly said, "there's a whole building of them,"

"Why?"

"Liam sells drugs," Harry stated bluntly. Okay, so if I live we are looking at taking down the culprit of the explosions and a major drug bust.

"What building?" I asked. As soon as he told me where, I was off. Harry doesn't really need painkillers, his tolerance to pain is good enough to keep him from slipping in to shock, but I was hoping that these pills would make him go to sleep.

I returned and Harry had gotten up and was attempting to lift himself up on a rafter.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at the sight.