Chapter Nine

(A/N: 'Marty' at the top/ side (yes it's Niall)
There's a little POV change in the middle. Sorry. 😭)

Louis' POV:

"Stop," I ordered.

I had turned around, and there had been Harry fucken Styles, strolling down the walk.

He mumbled something I didn't hear after I cocked my gun.

"Zayn you were right," I got his attention.

I don't know how so many people had not seen Harry just walking. He was right in front of us! Someone had to have seen him!

"Harry stop. I don't want to have to shoot you," I actually did want to shoot him. I want to blow his stupid head off.

"Then don't," he replied and continued walking to the old building.

"I have a clear shot, should I take it?" An agent asked through our com system. I nodded to him and he took the shot.

It missed Harry because he had dropped to the ground at the last moment. The bullet instead tore through the wooden slats of the railing.

"Shit," Harry cursed and got up and began running.

"Open fire!" I yelled as Harry sprinted down the walk.

Its amazing that he wasn't shot. If he was he didn't show it.

He ducked behind the building and moments later he dove of the end of the boardwalk.

"Go go go!" I pointed after Harry and started running myself.

We got to the end and looked in the water, but Harry was no where to be seen.

"Fuck!" Zayn shouted and kicked a loose board.

"Hey! Over here!" One of the crew shouts from behind the building.

I jog over to see what they called us over for.

It was a small, folded piece of paper. The words

From: Harry
To: Louis

Were scrawled on the outside in Harry's handwriting. He had scrawled a little heart underneath the words.

"What the fuck?" I muttered as an explosion was heard behind us. The entire boardwalk fell, engulfing us in freezing water.

Harry's POV:

I had dove into the water after they had started shooting at me. One of the bullets had clipped my ear.

I stayed under the water until I felt the shockwave from the explosion, after that I surfaced and I swam. I swam until I got to the shore, about 40 yards away from where I was.

I surfaced and looked down at my suit.

Ruined. What a pity.

••••

I trudged through Liam's front door, my clothes still dripping from the water.

I had to walk back from the demolished board walk, I didn't have a car and public transportation was a no.

"It's done," I yelled.

"Good then. Marty will finish," Liam walked in, wearing only a robe. If he wasn't a complete asshole, I would have found him attractive, "change your clothes," he ordered and walked out.

I don't have any clothes here I thought as I began taking off the expensive jacket.

Marty walked in and handed me a pair of black jeans and a white shirt.

I thanked him and striped down the rest of the way, standing in Liam's kitchen. I toweled off and changed into the jeans, leaving my shirt off so Marty could tend to my side.

Marty was nice to talk to I suppose. He was better than Liam. A better friend than any other that I have, oh wait, I don't have any friends.

About half an hour later, Marty was finishing cleaning my side and Liam walked in, "Harry, once your done I will take you to see your sister and mother," he simply spoke and walked out.

I wanted to jump up and run after Liam, telling him I'm ready to go now, but Marty held me down.

"I know what it's like to miss your family," he started, "mine are in Ireland,"

"You don't understand," I shook my head, "Liam has my family captive. Locked in their own home," I looked at the ground to hide the tears forming in my eyes, "that's why I do this. I work for him because of them," I looked up and saw a horrified look on Marty's face.

"How could he do that?" He whispered and looked to see if Liam was around, "if I could help I would, but-"

"Yeah, Liam would probably kill you," I laughed humorlessly.

"Well, you're done now," he smiled sadly at me, "go see your family,"

(A/N: just realized that I kinda made harry a sarcastic asshole. Oh well haha.
Larry in like two chapters I think. They start getting together soon.
I will tell what the piece of paper Louis found said in next chapter.

Any suggestions?
Comments?
Concerns?

No? Okay.

Vote if you liked it)