Chapter Ten

Louis' POV:

We were back at headquarters on our soaking wet clothes. This suit was Armani.

"I'm going to fucking kill the bitch!" Zayn yelled, running a hand through his wet hair.

"We technically can't do that," I told Zayn, shedding my wet suit, "but he has been rather hostile lately. Maybe if we can get him to fire first, we can shoot him right in his stupid head," I laughed.

"We fired at him today," Zayn said. We did, and I regret giving the order. I didn't want to kill harry, he just pisses me off so fucking bad.

"Spur of the moment," I smirked and shoved my hands in the pockets of my trousers, coming in contact with soggy paper.

"Ew," Zayn crinkled his nose when he saw the wet bundle of mush.

"I know," I carefully unrolled it from the bundle it had became, "this is the note harry left!" Recognition swept through mine and Zayn's expressions as I opened it to read what was inside.

Add me on snapchat!

harrystyles1444
:)

He's absolutely insane. Why the hell would he give me his damn snapchat?

"What the hell does it say?" Zayn looked over my shoulder at the delicate piece of paper.

"To add him on snapchat?" I asked, confused.

"Do it! Add him! Seriously!" Zayn ran to my locker and started putting in the combination, reaching in for my phone once it was open.

"Do it now," he handed me my phone.

I looked at the paper and typed in his name, adding him.

He accepted two minutes later and updated his story

till we meet again.

"Is he seriously bloody mad?" I questioned Harry's sanity.

"Check to see what his score is!" Zayn took my phone and tapped at the screen, "he literally has no score at all, he probably made this account just so he could add you,"

"This is getting creepy," I took my phone back.

"Look he sent you something!" Zayn pointed and tried to take my phone from me.

"I'm not opening it. Harry is crazy," I locked my phone.

"What if it says something important!" Zayn grabbed my phone and unlocked it, opening the snap and screenshotting it.

"What the hell? Stop acting like a teenage girl and give me my phone!"

"No! I screenshoted for evidence! We need to give all these to the head of the department," he defended.

"You mean Mr. Payne?" I asked. We didn't go to Mr. Payne unless it was really important.

"Yeah! Harry literally gave you a way to contact him!"

"Ugh, fine. What did the snap say?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's just a black screen that says 'hey lou! xx' that's weird" Zayn went to my camera roll to read the message.

"He is so strange," I responded, "we are not replying,"

"Please!"

"No! Seriously? Are you trying to get fired?" I pushed him into the wall, "why are you acting like such a girl?"

Zayn just blushed, "I'm not acting like a girl,"

"Who is it?" I asked.

"What?"

"Who are you seeing?" I smirked, knowing that I had him.

"I- uhm. No one," he laughed nervously.

"Seriously what's their name?" I laughed and pushed him again, playfully this time.

"His name is Niall," Zayn covered his face with his hands.

"Aww. That's cute," I chuckled before changing out of the rest of my wet clothes.

"Let's go see Mr. Payne," I led Zayn out of the locker room and towards the main office.

We (i) knocked on Mr. Payne's door. Mr. Payne was rather intimidating and people at the agency tend not to bother him unless they need to.

He answered, wearing a nice suit with a red tie and matching vest.

"Zayn, Louis!" He exclaimed when he opened the door, "I wasn't expecting you," he smiled and looked around his room nervously. His eyes flicked to the open window.

"Yeah well we have news on the Styles case," Zayn spoke up, handing him the wet note.

He read over the note and his demeanor changed.

"Did you add Mr. Styles?" He asked, changing from nervous to upset.

"Yes," I answered hesitantly.

"What did he say?" Mr. Payne's anger was growing by the second.

"Here," I handed him my phone and showed him the screenshot.

"Okay," he pinched the bridge of his nose, "get out of here, delete his account from your friends list, and don't talk to him. I will take care of this,"

He nodded to us and we left.

That was... odd.

(A/N: HHAHAHAHA PLOT TWIST AF. LIAM LIVIN THE DOUBLE LIFE HAHAHAHAHA. I JUST DID THIS BC I HAVE A PLAN AND ITS A GOOD PLAN. I LIKE WRITING THIS STORY SO MYCH IDK. THATS WHY YOU GOT A TRIPLE UPDATE.

Any suggestions?
Comments?
Concerns?

No? Okay.

<ps. I'm getting carpal tunnel from writing these things so quickly.>)