Chapter Seventeen

(A/n: wow okay so I've come up with a system, and I will update this as soon as I can connect to wifi👷. I promise)

Harry's POV:

Several drops of crimson fell onto the dirt ground of the woods. My entire leg had become soaked in blood. The mountain lions wailed in triumph, having succeeded in crippling me. Given: I was already crippled, having been shot fairly recently, but this only decreased the time I was buying Louis.

Still not feeling the inevitable pain in my leg, I swung the stick at the animals. They were getting braver by the second, stepping close to me as I stood unsteady.

Spots appeared in my vision, another one of the large acts swung, this time tearing across my chest. More red flowed from the wound, I remained unfeeling.

I mustered what strength I could and threw a piece of the broken stick at the largest of the creatures, not phasing it at all. I fell to my knees, knowing I could not try to put up anymore of a fight.

From my left side, a small metal object flew past the corner of my eye; the shiny thing flew straight and lodged it's self in the skull of one of the smaller lions. Peculiar.

Another came from my right, hitting the other small lion, causing it's head I snap back.

I fell down as I attempted to get up, landing on my front. The only lion left standing stalked closer to me and stood shrieked at the source of the metal objects. A piece of metal flew at it, landing in it's shoulder. Two more followed the first; landing in the other shoulder and right in between it's eyes.

"Harry? Oh my god are you okay?" Louis stood over me.

"What are you doing? Not safe," I know my words were slurred. I could hear the disconnect between what I wanted to say and what I was actually saying.

"Harry don't go to sleep c'mon," Louis proded, I think he was carrying me.

The only thing was, I wasn't going to sleep. I wasn't even tired, " 'M not," I complained.

"Yes you are, keep your eyes on me,"

"Where are you?" I whispered.

"Right here baby," I heard his voice once more, "I'm right here."

------

Louis laid me down on a table.

"How did we get here?" I asked. I was supposed to be dead. Were we at the buildings? We were in the library I think?

"Harry? Can you hear me?" Louis spoke.

"Yes I can hear you- AH!" I looked down my body. Good god I'm a mess. My shirt was tore open, much resembling burnt paper, soaked in blood. My leg didn't look much better. My entire thigh was ripped. A huge claw mark ran across the small surface area of the limb.

"Be careful!" I gritted my teeth at the sudden pain.

"I can't cut your clothes off, you don't have anything to change into," he grabbed the waistband of my jeans, "and your adrenaline is wearing off. I don't have any pain killers in this kit so it's going to hurt," I then noticed he had a first aid kit. There was one in the kitchen?

"A little eager aren't you?" I gasped in pain as he tore my pants off me, "seriously you could take it easy."

"No I can't. Your pants were cutting off the circulation to your legs, so they were reducing the blood flow. Now that you don't have them on, the flow will increase and you will bleed out faster than you already are," Louis removed them completely from my ankles, holing up a black bottle I recognized as peroxide.