Chapter Twenty-Nine

(oh mY fucking god. okay so i got bored and i wrote this instead of a chapter:

"hARRY my CHiLD, wOULd You plEASE BRiNg mE a CUp OF teA" lOUIS ASKed POlITElY aS FuCK

"aNYThINg FOr mY dAADDDy," hARRrY rEPLIEd SInCE hE WAS fUCKING, lIKE, fIVE yeaRS oLd.

hARRY theN REliZED THAT he IS fIVe AND cANNoT mAKE tea.

"u INcOMPETANT fooL.," lOUis YellED AT THE tiNY chILD, "tHaT'S uR FOoKiNG jOB,"

hARRY thEN cRIED hIMSELF TO SLEeP. I just felt the need to write that due to THAT PERSON THAT COMMENTED ALOT IN THE LAST CHAPTER. I DONt KNOW HOW WATTPAD WORKS OR ELSE I WOULD TAG U OR WHATEVER. i JUST THINK IT'S FUNNY. #D#O#N#T #JUDGE)

Louis' POV:

Harry had told me the basic layout of his family's homey prison. There were two guards at the gates and four more creating a perimeter around the brick walls surrounding the house.

"You can fight?" I turned to Harry. He nodded, determined. "You sure?" I worried about his weakness. His muscles have faded slightly due to weeks of neglect. The attack had ripped several muscles, making it difficult for Harry to move around sometimes.

"I can do it Lou!" He snapped at me. He breathed out and turned to me, "Sorry, but, It's just that you don't think I can."

"I think you can." I smiled at him. "Can you get the two in the front?" He nodded. Luckily this was Liam's car. The mercenaries wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Illiterate swine.

"Mr. Styles?" One of the two gasped as Harry swung his legs out of the vehicle, standing to his full height. "Mr. Payne told us you were dead,"

"Yes, he does that quite often," Harry walked around the pair, flicking a piece of fuzz off the shoulder of his shirt. "Open the gates," His gaze fixed on the taller one, the one that would be harder to defeat. This was the first time I had seen Harry like this since before we were captured. Confident, intimidating, truly being the image Liam had created for him.

"We, we-uhm- can't let you in. M-Mr. Styles," Harry smirked at the nervous man's response. Staring him down harder if that were possible.

"What a shame, you boys seemed so intelligent," Harry cooly replied shortly before dropping down onto the balls of his feet and swiping his left leg under the tall one, knocking him off balance long enough to tackle the other one before he could draw his gun. The taller man stood and pointed his gun at Harry, who was on top of the second guard. Harry rolled the guard on top of him just before the tall one pulled the trigger, sending the bullet straight into the chest of his partner. Harry then stood and jabbed the man in the neck once, twice, and three times all in different, deliberate locations. The man fell to the ground, drool slightly falling from his open mouth. Harry pushed the gate release and got back in the car.

"That was hot," I complimented when he got back into the car. He simply smiled as an answer.

"I only paralyzed that one so we only have about three hours until he comes to," Harry pointed out in a serious tone.

"Only?" I smirked, "Three hours is a long time!"

"We have three hours to get my family and then we have to become invisible. Completely ." He frowned. "I don't want to leave you Lou,"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as we pulled up to the front of the beautiful house.

"I'll tell you later," he frowned more as he stepped towards the door, already out of the car.

Harry was leaving me? What for? He was almost innocent, we were happy with each other, I have fought for him, literally saved his ass, and he's leaving me? We aren't even together technically. We never made it official.

He rang the door bell.

What did I do to make him want to leave?

A girl almost identical to Harry answered the door. She saw Harry and her eyes grew to at least twice their normal size. I think I've seen her in one of the family photos Harry had in his little replica room. "Mom!" She called through the house shortly before screaming and jumping into Harry's arms, tears running down both their cheeks already. "Harry, we thought you were dead," she cried into his shoulder.

Another woman, Harry's mother I assume came to the door wrapped in a fluffy blue robe, "Gem, what's all the screaming about?" Her face dropped in shock as she seen Harry standing there with the girl in his arms. Harry pulled away from who I assume is 'Gem' and turned towards the woman.

"Mum?" Harry gasped and ran at the woman with a huge smile on his face. I felt like I was intruding on their moment. Why did I come? Harry could have handled this on his own. Oh wait, I know why you came Louis. It's because you love Harry and you have come to accept that if he told you to buy him a toad from western Indonesia, you would do it.

Whilst I came to the revelation that I should probably book a flight to Indonesia, Harry had pulled me into an embrace. "Harry? Why are you hugging me?" He just breathed in deeply through his nose and let it out in a sigh. The smell was probably terrible. I had showered earlier today, but I used Zayn's soap and that smells like shit.

"Thank you," He whispered into my hair. His mother and sister also hugged me. I thought it was strange. I was very uncomfortable with these strangers hanging on me. Harry had told me stories about them, but I don't know them. Soooo.... "We should probably... uhm- leave," I suggested, coughing awkwardly at the end. Harry laughed and pulled away, walking to the Aventador.

"There's only two seats," Gemma leaned in the window of the car and turned to us. Harry looked at me, widening his eyes. We are such idiots! Well, I'm an idiot. I picked out the car. Why weren't we thinking?

"Maybe the trunk?" Harry suggested, motioning to the large space in the back.

"That's the engine," I ran my hands down my face in frustration. Not at Harry, at my own stupidity.

He glanced at the not-very-large hood of the car, popping it open to see a very small compartment, not even big enough for me, the smallest of the four of us.

"Harry knows how to fly a helicopter," Harry's mum informed me. I looked up at her, wondering why the hell this information was relevant.

"I'm sure you're very proud?" I asked, not sure why she told me.

"Liam keeps a few helicopters on this property sometimes!" Harry clarified, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the back of the house. I don't even trust Harry to walk correctly on his own two feet. How am I supposed to get into a helicopter with him?

(HAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE i'M TERRIBLE AT WRITING AND I TRIED TO BE FUNNY IN THE BEGGINING IN THE AUTHORS NOTE UP THERE BUT I WASN'T FUNNY AND I MAY HAVE OFFENDED SOME PEOPLE LMAO OKAU. I literally sent a text to my friend the other day and im so used to putting sarcastic remarks and stuff in quotation remarks that I sent the text like this, "Well, another day, another slay" AND I HAD TO MAKE UP SOMELAME EXCUSE ABOUT IT BEING AN INSIDE JOKE OMFG)