Chapter Thirty-Three

(Okay, so i have like 6 hours before i have to go to work, so I thought I would wrap up the story.)

Harry's POV:

I shot up from where I was laying when a sharp pain stabbed into my chest. "What the fuck?!"

"Oh my god Harry, you're okay," Louis wrapped his arms around me. Marty and Zayn stood on the other side of the table.

"Oh I feel like I'm going to vomit," I pushed Louis away as I walked over to the rubbish bin by the door.

"It's the antidote, it makes you feel sick, but you won't throw up," Marty assured me as I doubled over the can and lost the contents of my stomach(which was not much). "Of course, I've been wrong before." He added.

"What about Liam?" I wiped my mouth on a napkin Lou handed me. Ugh, I feel so gross. I just puked in front of Louis.

"Dead," Louis deadpanned. I felt my eyes widen.

"D-Did I-?" If I had killed him, I don't know what I would do. What would I tell my mum?

"No Harry," Louis laughed from beside me, he led me to sit down, "You couldn't have. You were busy dying," Thank god.

"Okay, can I have mouthwash or something?" I leaned my head back in an attempt to get rid of the incessant pounding that had made itself at home in the back of my skull. Marty pulled a small travel bottle out of a pack that had been discarded on the floor. Where the fuck did that even come from? I don't even care.

I poured it into my mouth and swished it around, "The alcohol should help with the pain as well," I spat it in the floor and stood up, surprisingly steady on my feet. 

"News flash: It doesn't"  I remarked and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Bad news lads," Zayn entered the room. I thought he was already in here? "The team is blaming Harry for Liam's death," I'm so confused.

"Of course they do," I threw my hands up.

"Do they understand what he did?"  Lou walked to the door.

"Me or Liam?" I walked to the door to stand next to Lou.

"There he is!" One of the team members yelled when I poked my head out the door.

"Stay in here," Louis pulled me back into the room. He placed his hands on my shoulders. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"Lou," I called after him as he left, pushing Gemma and my mum through the door into the room with me, locking the door. I heard the click and sighed, flopping onto the table. "He's impossible!"

"Harry," My mum rushed to hug me, Gemma joining her after.

"What's wrong?" I wrapped my arms around the pair.

"We thought you were dead, Louis and that other kid pushed us out of the room-" The rest of her sentence was muffled into the fabric of my shirt.

"Right, yeah," I kissed the top of Gem's head, "Forgot about that bit,"

Louis rushed back into the room, "You've got to get out of here." He pulled me by the collar towards the door. "There are six, do you think you can take them?"  What?

"Lou, I can't go. What about my family... and you," I took his hand in mine and stepped forwards so we were chest to chest, "If I leave, they will blame you for helping me."

"Yeah, that's why you're fighting me and Zayn too." He cuddled into my chest where we stood, "They don't have guns, you'll be fine."

"Why are you so casual about this?!" I backed away from him, "I don't want to fight you Lou, I don't like conflict."

"We've fought so many times," He wrapped his arms around my waist, "and you knocked me on my ass. Every. Single. Time." 

"That was before I-" The words caught in my throat. Now is not the time Harry.

"Before you what?" Louis looked up at me, he wasn't that much shorter than me, but he still had to look up to meet my eyes.

"That was before," I paused, breathing out slowly, "Before I fell in love with you,"

Louis' face softened and he reached a hand up to hold my face, "That was so cheesy you asshole,"

I laughed at his word choice and leaned down to kiss him, "I love you too," He said when I pulled away.

"Damn," I sarcastically commented, "Now it's going to be a real bitch to beat the shit out of you,"

"What?" His face dropped as I punched him slightly below the rib-cage, knocking the wind out of him. "You tricked me Harold," He gasped from where he had sunk to the floor.

"Now we're even," I spoke as I kissed the top of his head and ran into the hallway.

"Hello boys," I sang out when I saw the six lads standing there. They all diverted their attention to me and started moving closer.

It's sad that I'm so in my element. I haven't had a good fight in so long. I don't enjoy it by any means, but it makes me laugh to see people try so hard.

The first lad approached and tried to swing at me. He must be new. All the others hung back. They knew what would happen. I grabbed the man's arm, slamming it down on the crest of my knee. I winced at the sickening snap the break made, followed by the horrible screams from the owner of the arm.

The man fell to his knees where I landed a sharp kick to the face, surprisingly, knocking him unconscious. They don't usually go out that fast. He really is new.

"Who's next," I smiled and pretended to crack my knuckles tauntingly. The other seemingly new guys hung back, but the two more experienced guys stepped up, motioning to the other three to join in. Reluctantly, the others stood straighter, ready to fight. 

They came at me from different angles, attempting to box me in. The one directly in front of me came right up and landed a hit right in the face. Ow. I wasn't expecting that.

"Alright," I nearly burst into laughter at the shocked expressions of his colleagues. I wiped the smug expression off of the fool with a swift backhand, knocking him to the ground. Not bad for having been malnourished and dehydrated. He stood to come at me again as one of his buddies jumped on my back in an attempt to knock me down. 

I turned and slammed his body into the wall behind me. He only grunted and tightened his grip around my neck, so I threw him over my head. I am so sick of bull shit stunts like this. Dear Goons: If you are going to try to take me out, please be original about it.

The first lad came at me again, doing some type of battle cry as he went to hit me. I easily dodged the punch, seeing as the lad is terrible at fighting, it wasn't difficult. I almost felt sorry for the boy.

I kicked his legs out from underneath him and stomped on his face, breaking his nose. The metallic smell of blood immediately filled the air.

The other three went out fairly easily. A kick, a punch, nothing new. I was almost bored. 

"Harry?" Zayn jogged down the hallway towards me. "What happened?" 

"I don't know?" I attempted a lie, "They all came at me! I panicked."

"Look at all this blood! Did you stab someone?" He motioned wildly. I had assumed Louis had told Zayn of this plan.

"No, I stomped that guy's face," I pouted and motioned to the guy rolling in the puddle of crimson, holding his nose.

"Wha-" 

"I'm so sorry Zayn," I cut him off as I pulled the same shit as I did on Lou, hitting him in the middle of the diaphragm. This time, as an added addition, I brought my knee up to meet Zayn's head. I needed him to be unconscious for this to work. Louis too. I cringed at the thought of inflicting any more pain on the boy.

I sauntered back into the room to see Louis standing again, leaning against the small table for support. "H." He breathed out, "You're bleeding," He brought his hand to my lip, probably where the guy had hit me.

"You should see the other guy," I laughed and wrapped Louis in my arms. "I'm never going to be able to do this ever again," I thought out loud, feeling my eyes getting moist at the idea.

"Harry, I can come with you, we can go together." He met my gaze, his own eyes shining with unshed tears. 

"You know that would never work," I pressed my forehead against his, nearly forgetting my family was in the room until Gemma made a gagging noise.

I rolled my eyes at my sisters ridiculousness as Lou pulled me in for a kiss. Possibly the last kiss I will ever have with him. My sunshine. I poured all the memories we will never have, all the words we will never say, all the experiences we will never share into the kiss. I received the same from Louis' end as he pulled away, stray tears rolling down his cheeks slowly. 

He knew I couldn't come back.

"Black Jeep Cherokee. The tank is full. Keys are in the ignition." He closed his eyes and stepped away. 

"I love you," I assured him.

"I love you too," He closed his eyes, waiting for me to hit him. 

I sobbed as I hit him once in the face, the second only a simple jab to a  vulnerable nerve behind the ear. He will be unconscious for two days. Hopefully someone will take care of the lad until he wakes up. 

My mum pulled me away from the scene and towards the car park. The car park where me and Louis met. It's a little late to be sappy and romantic I lectured myself as I found the car Lou had mentioned.

I slid into the drivers seat, waiting for my mum and Gem to get in. There was a note attached to the dashboard behind the steering wheel. 

If you're really as good a person as Lou thinks you are, you deserve a clean get-away.

Zayn's handwriting read across the top, below it is a map of the area. 

"Are you girls ready?" I asked rhetorically, my voice shaking.

"Harry," My mum reached a hand over to place on my arm from her spot in the passenger seat.

I paused, looking out the window to the building. Fuck it. I can't live without him now that I know the difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" Gemma asked from the backseat, holding Louis' head as he sleeps in his temporary coma.

"Where. Ever. We. Want." I grinned back at her.

(A/N: YAY AN ALMOST HAPPY ENDING> KIND OF MOTHERFUCKIN CHEESY BUT I'M HAPPY OMGH. I MET A CUTE BOY TODAY!?!?!?!)

didnt really proof bc its like 12:30 in the am rn.