Stop Shawn and Sally

Rest team get ready to Shawn and try convince Sally acron join him. We inside building in main room. Shawn sit chair with evil smile

Shawn(evil smile):So you four with shadow, silver, and Rouge the bat stop me. Think again.

Sonic:Sally. Why you doing this join hedgehog.

Sally:Because you don't understand I want sonic. I give you and others choice we leave this planet and go back with me sonic. Aleast shawn understand about me.

Shane(mad):Sure even kidnap. My sister, child friend even Starlight gimmer. Wrost part kill Mephlies.

Shawn got up then out no where attack me with super fast speed put on floor from his attack.

Shawn(evil smiles):Show you I better you Shane. I more perfect hedgehog then you or rainbow dash. Sally rest yours.

Sally attack Chase Davenport, sonic, silver, shadow and rouge the bat. Good news they stop Sally even glad Angel weapon save leo and Mars brothers. Shawn use shadow chaos spear attack all them.

Shadow(weak):When shawn do my chaos spear attack to us. That my move.

Shawn look at me before use lighting from jabok power's his hand.

Shawn(evil smile):Any last word. Shane the unless hedgehog.

???:Stay my little brother demon hog.

Rainbow dash kick shawn to wall with super speed.

Shane:Sis. It that you.

Rainbow dash hug me with our friends got up.

Chase:That Shane older twin sister but she not hedgehog.

Sonic start blush little bit before shawn teportal with Sally acron with her.

Silver:(shock)They gone.

Shadow:I freak hate shawn already but why rainbow dash  is here. I thought jabok, Rairty, Angel, Sunset shimmer, and Ariseon helping escape.

Other girls with Jabok and Arsenio came up stairs Angel the hell cat look at me and rainbow dash.

Angel:Damm it. You all let demon rat with Sally got away. You all unless heroes.

Shane:Not our fault Pussy kitten. Shawn using shadow, sonic and jabok power's against us after we glad your horrible weapon from Sally. 

Chase Davenport:Aleast we keep our promise sve leo and Mars brothers.

Princess twilight:Another reason I don't trust Angel.

Rainbow dash:Good thing I save you all against shawn the demon hedgehog. Shane are mobians your friends.

Shane:Yes. Sonic the hedgehog is blue hedgehog. Hedgehog look like me name shadow the hedgehog. Silver name silver the hedgehog. And shadow old friend her name Rouge the bat.

Sonic:Nice meet you rainbow dash. Thanks save us against him. You are awsome.

Rainbow dash(blush) :Thanks sonic. (First time meet them then why I start fall in love to Sonic.)

Sunset shimmer:Rest my friends are princess twilight and Starlight gimmer. They from equestrian to.

Shane:Nice meet you two even thanks  be friends to my long lost sister. (Princess twilight is beautiful name.)

Princess twilight:Your welcome Shane and I glad I see you again old friend.

Angel:You old friend Shane. Of course you are.

Arsenio:When you keep your mouth shut emo cat.

Starlight gimmer:And who guy wearing black outfit.

Chase Davenport:I chase Davenport. I boice even I offers help to that demon hedgehog name shawn.

Jabok:Shawn the demon hedgehog. Aleast that his name. Well girls go with Shane and Angel. Rest tell our friends about everything happens.

We go separated dictionaries but we didn't know shawn and Sally was watching us.

Shawn:Our ally did good job but rainbow dash save Shane and his friends. Oh well. This be more fun for us Sally.

Sally: I love you my handsome  demon but they together again. Are you sure you know we stop them.

Shawn:Don't worry. Now twins of princess luna and Mephlies are reunited. We one step closer we rule all them

Next chapter princess twilight and rainbow dash in my apartment even told me about mom. With princess twilight sparkle and I moment.