Sonic told his friends about Angel.

Sonic made his home near school to talk his family and friends about Angel the hell cat is here for her pushiment. Sonia and Manic the hedgehogs and his little sister and brother. His friends are cream the rabbit, silver the hedgehog, knuckles, Miles power the fox aka Talis, Amy rose the hedgehog with Rouge the bat. Sonic got inside and suppires all had shadow the hedgehog on couch in living room.

Sonic:(mad)Shadow what are you doing here. I thought I kick you out team

Sonia:Sonic. Shadow want tell us after you come back even come back with us.

Sonic:Fine sis but I tell you all after shadow tell us. If you lie to us I do spin dash to you shadow.

Shadow(sad):I won't betray you allbecause I sorry. I making terrible mistakes even almost went to far.

Silver:After you nearly kill Krel and force Makayla come back. I can't believe you almost did before that demon from after life almost destroyed us.

Shadow(sad):Yes even I almost went to far almost  kill Shane r with  Ryan and vexy. Angel save shane after girls knock me out.

Amy rose(scared):Did you said Angel save Shane from them.

Sonia:Why Angel came back even save Shane. I still nightmares after she did.

Sonic thinking tell all his friends even shadow why Angel stay with us. Everyone look sonic after sit on couch next to shadow.

Sonic:Shadow. If we give you second chance after you done you promise we help you.

Shadow(sad):Yes sonic even I will hard time you all trust even Makayla.

Sonic:You come back shadow and I want tell you all about that emo cat.

Sonic explains his friends so far Angel. They shocked Angel stay with us even learn friendship.

Talis:Wow. I can't believe Angel learn one thing she hate so much want destroyed.

Knuckles(mad):Between us. I don't trust kitty after she did with Sally help.

Amy rose:Don't forget Ryan and vexy. I glad I learn my mistake i won't betray you all. No offense shadow.

Shadow:None taken.

Manic:Shane keep eye on Angel before his twin sister and child friend come tonight.

Sonic:Yes and we going meet them from leo place tonight.

???:I don't think so sonic because leaving and go back mobius.

Sonic(mad):(Oh no I know that voice anywhere. I can't believe she want  me back even leave my family and friends.

Next chapter Sally acron try force become empress.