Mephlies ask for help.

Back in equestrian. Morning princess Celestia and luna talking before princess twilight and rainbow dash come to dining room eat breakfast before leaving tonight to come our world.

Princess Celestia:You sure Sunset shimmer new friends we trust sister. I still can't believe she to city call New york few weeks ago.

Princess luna:I sure other's get along with my daughter and princess twilight before bring Shane home. (I wish I come with them.)

A black smoke came out no where to cover. Rainbow dash and princess twilight came but spike is freak out with they friend's.

Spike(scared):Where black smoke come from. Is night mare moon.

Princess luna(mad):No. Spike but I know who is. (I can't believe he back in time Shane come home.)

A black andight blue crystal hedgehog with no mouth. Red and green eyes. His name Mephlies the dark hedgehog

 His name Mephlies the dark hedgehog

Rairty(scared):That Mephlies. I can't believe I see this rainbow dash.

Apple jack:More important when he new look.

Mephlies:I here because I need your help. Please listen

Princess luna(mad):Excuse me after you did to me 1000 moons ago I trust you even to my kid's. Mephlies I don't trust you.

Mephlies:I know you don't trust me princess luna or our daughter rainbow dash. Another hedgehog look like shane came to prison planet mobius stole my powers. He red hedgehog with red eyes.

Princess twilight:A hedgehog look like Shane but different color. Why he stole your powers Mephlies.

Mephlies:Don't know but I know you two going to earth see Shane but his friends even arc enemy Angel the hell cat in big trouble.

Rainbow dash(mad):I don't trust you father but may I ask who Angel the hell cat.

Mephlies:Angel the hell cat born in underworld from earth. She control fire, even fast cat. I don't how your little brother choose not kill her. Most importantly she hate friendship.

All pony's:Hate friendships.

Princess luna thinking after Mephlies told them.

Princess luna(mad):Fine. You go with them but if you dare betray I go to earth make sure you won't any one pony's ever again.

Rainbow dash(smile):Go mom. ( I sure my brother friends help us before mom come stop Mephlies.)

Mephlies accept princess luna words. Rainbow dash and Mephlies start gi crystals castle get ready. Princess Celestia ask princess twilight a favorite.

Princess Celestia:Twilight I trust you make Shane and rainbow dash had good time but I don't trust Mephlies not one bit.

Princess twilight:Same to me princess Celestia. I care my child friend and rainbow dash. I still afraid about this Angel the hell cat hate friendship.

Princess Celestia:I know but I sure she won't ruin your chance with Shane. I wish you luck twilight and hoid luck.

Princess Celestia didn't know Angel already with us. All them won't trust Angel after she tell us her true plan before Charlie told her destroyed demon orb.

Next chapter you all meet Angel the hell cat and tell me idea how you do with her.