Save from demon from hell

In morning in New York city I walking  to school.

Shane(sad):Another day in school. I nust hope other's doing alot better after past few weeks ago with everything.

???(mad):Not likely faker. You won't ruin our revenge your horrible friends.

I saw shadow the hedgehog, Ryan, Vexy, came out in ally. They glad me to wall.

Shadow(mad):You dispport to me  as hedgehog race. We here end your life.

Shane(scared):Let me guess you three want revenge for Rairty, Krel, and Raven steal your life. It all your fault become unhealthy lover psychopaths. I thought sally your leader.

Ryan(mad):She is but right we take you out because you don't gut kill that  demon cat. I be happy Rairty die that jabok be mine.

Vexy(mad):Even to Raven but I learn truth about her mom. I got idea I ruin her and other's turtle even Mars that Leo is mine forever.

Shadow(mad):Even to me kill Krel and his family that Makayla light be mine forever.

Shane(shocked):That I tell you all becoming like Sally. If you all keep this happened that no one ever trust you all ever again.

Shadow start remember to his best friend Rouge the bat said to him. Shadow let me go. Vexy and Ryan knock shadow. Out no where fire came to make sure we won't escape.

???:I can't you easy bully Shane. You probably recover our fight.

Angel came down with her backpack. Vexy and Ryan are start be scared.

Vexy(scared):Angel. You back that mean you going finish them as promise for us.

Angel the hell cat(mad):No. I want you two go and leave my arc emeny alone or I send you two to hell.

Ryan(scared):No fucking way you change Angel but fine. Next time you two won't be lucky next time.

Angel snap her finger to make sure fire be gone. Shadow wake up and see Angel.

Angel:And you shadow. Why you let shane go.

Shadow:None your business but I becoming them and I don't like. You probably right Shane but other's won't understand after you told me. See you.

Shadow teportal then I smile before I pick my stuff before Angel cane to me.

Shane:I want ask you why you came and save me from them. You don't care any one and you care care   yourself.

Angel(mad):Look shane I don't got no choice but thanks my good hell cousin  giving me pushiment I stay living world for month even learn one thing I hate most. Learn fucking friendships.

I  laughing so hard before  start walking to school. Angel come with me and let you all know she hate so much. Shawn was watching while time with sally.

Shawn(mad):Shadow betrayed us even that demon cat live. I can't believe Shane is fucking unless hedgehog.

Sally:Yes. That Angel the hell cat I work one time and she become soft. We need a better plan but I still ruin sonic and his friends. See you my handsome hedgehog.

Shawn(blush):Same to you and I going talk other's tonight for next plan.

What you all think so far. Please like and leave comment.