Angel meet my friends

This chapter for you all and kiana1506. I understand your choice I hope you still read your friends story.

Raven, Ola, sonic, Sunset shimmer, Jabok, Mars, Makayla, Arsenio, Rairty, Callie, Krel. Aja, Kelly, and leo are wait outside school.  They want talk to me news.

Sonic:I can't believe Shane is running late. I so bord.

Jabok:Sonic. Our friend still got time but I still suppires your brothers didn't come to see us leo and Mars.

Mars:Master splinter want mikey, donnie, and raph want do some training if we see that devil cat again.

Raven see me coming but Angel is coming. Raven got close to Angel with mean look.

Raven Queen(mad):What are you doing here Angel. I thought see you ever again after you almost did.

Jabok(mad):Shane.  Why emo cat with you.

Shane:Well. For start Angel is here thanks her pushiment by Charlie and strange part she learn one thing she hate.

Arsenio:What if Angel learn she hate so much almost ruin our life.

Shane:Angel had learned friendship with us for one month. Even she brought book she make contract her cousin.

Kelly:Shane. This might joke  because I not laughing.

Angel:Hate to say Kelly but Shane is right. Wrost part I getting pushiment you all teach me for day.

Makayla light:We give you a pushiment after you done to us.(This day got better for me.)

Sunset shimmer:They more you here Angel but we understand Charlie give you. For now you stay with Shane until tonight.

Angel:Fine by me. One thing before I leave. Sunset shimmer sci twilight, Rairty and pinkie pie can't use your magic on me. Not even you Shane because you all teach with me no equestrian magic.

We shock more about Angel told before Angel start walking to class. They all look at me.

Shane:Look guys I understand we don't trust her. We need handle for now and you teach her a lesson to Angel.

Raven Queen:Fine. I don't trust Angel like I don't trust vexy at all.

Jabok:Same to Ryan and shadow betray Makayla and me.

I start walking to class. I haven't told you about vexy. Ryan, and shadow almost dod to me. Leo give Raven kiss before going back his place.

Sunset shimmer:It Angel ruin rainbow dash, princess twilight see Shane for first time after happen equestrian long time. Any you all want keep eye Angel.

Mars:I volunteer and I thinking we get book one us ask Charlie about Angel.

Raven Queen:I volunteer to talk to princess of underworld.

Callie:I go with Krel  and makayla that we fix portal as promise more friends coming tonight.

Jabok:I ho with Mars to keep on eye Angel.

Rairty:I go with jabok and Mars. Maybe we ask Angel how she got here.

Sonic:I with Mars after I go tell my friends about news

Kelly:I with Mars and Sunset shimmer . You be with Raven talk to Charlie why here.

Raven: I don't mind I get help talk Charlie.

Sunset shimmer:Sure but I do something first. I talk you all at lunch.

Sunset went to school go ger lockers get book. She open and princess twilight write Mephlies back equestrian but ask for help.

Sunset shimmer(shocked):Wait minute. Mephlies is back equestrian but lost more his power's even got little blue crystals. More important he coming here for revenge took his power's. This day got more strange.

Sunset shimmer write all she know so far even Angel is here with us.

Happy Thanksgiving and I back. I hope you all had a great day and Raven. Please be safe.